Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i want My UNBAN

LimbGud

I'm playing here for about 3 stars and no one has ever called my playing a cheat and they never would, but as a prison and kit pvp player, I have never even tried to cheat even once, and for the first time, while I was in the original lunar client and killing a guy called Carbonora, he filmed me and anti-theft. I'm getting banned as KB. Yes, I saw the video, I didn't cheat even once, and if you pay attention, his stuff sucks. What use is it for me? Either there was a lag or it was an edit, but I don't know. Ask my friends in the op prison for my name. I have a high rank anyway. Why should I allow myself to lose or get banned? Ask the friends there. Please tell me what kind of person I am in pvp, ciborek__xddd my enemy in pvp I always fight with him in prison pvp _killeraura you can ask him too he is boss rank he also tells me that I am not a cheat killer27nope, Vimat, Memebot, lucenahd, styx even kit pvp dnc have been playing there for a long time and very well. He is my close friend, you can ask him too, please, I want my ban to be removed, I am a victim.