Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars I think you should fix the fireball not hitting when we shoot it on down at our legs. It is really n

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaazAliHD

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
MaazHD

Suggestion:
I think you should fix the fireball not hitting when we shoot it on down at our legs. It is really needed for fireball jump.

Detailed description:
I mean it is really good to add on bedwars.

Reason(s):
I think you should implemented my idea because, It would be really cool to clutch and etc. I can make insane moments on youtube with fireball jumps and others want this too!​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Minecraft Username
MaazHD

Suggestion:
I think you should fix the fireball not hitting when we shoot it on down at our legs. It is really needed for fireball jump.

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
I think you should implemented my idea because, It would be really cool to clutch and etc. I can make insane moments on youtube with fireball jumps and others want this too!
+1 for fireball jumps, this idea has already suggested by many player

sweatberries

Minecraft Username
MaazHD

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
I think you should implemented my idea because, It would be really cool to clutch and etc. I can make insane moments on youtube with fireball jumps and others want this too!

tbh i don't really even understand this question lol

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey MaazHD,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and has been scheduled to be implemented within the next upcoming minigame update.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.