Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars i think there should be an item called "the auto bridger" which bridges up to 10 blocks for you in o

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukund321

Username:
mukund321​

Suggestion:
i think there should be an item called "the auto bridger" which bridges up to 10 blocks for you in one direction​

Detailed description:
this 'auto bridger' should cost 20 iron and can only be used once after bought. after bought u can store 10 blocks of your choosing into it and throw it out of your inventory, which will then create a bridge into the direction you are facing.​

Reason(s):
people like me that still shift bridge need a way to use our resources and help us with out problem 'bridging fast'. i also hate auto clicker users that god bridge without actual skill..​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello mukund321,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.