Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars I suggest adding tnt proof glass because it helps in triples and quadruples because glass helps in m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Username:
4789​

Suggestion:
I suggest adding tnt proof glass because it helps in triples and quadruples because glass helps in making the butterfly defense ty​

Detailed description:
I wanted it because it is very useful and needed ty​

Reason(s):
I play bedwars triples and quadruples and I always put the butterfly defense but I put wood on top of endstone and people can just easily tnt it and get the bed but if the glass is added for like 12 glass is 20 iron it will help a lot ty​

Example(s):
The glass for bed defense and it is possible to do some sick plays like box yourself in glass and place tnt outside of it and people rush you they die and you don't I've seen that on yt and the butterfly defense helps a lot I've seen that also in YouTube​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
-1 Already suggested 271 times.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
-1 glass butterfly defense is so OP and it's too op i always use tnt because there's always a person in the enemy base So pika pls don't add blast proof glass ( Just don't add any blast proof block :D ) it's just make the games more longer and boring.

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hello 4789,
This Suggestion will be denied because it has already been suggested. Suggesting something which is already suggested will get the suggestion instantly Denied.
Please read This before suggesting anything.
We also Recommend you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for similar suggestions before suggesting.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello 4789,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.