Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I need a thurough explanation rn

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Okay so WHY THE HELL ARE TOOLS SO EXPENSIVE but the GENERATORS ARE SO SLOW, like how the hell are you supposed to buy tools when the generators are slower then my 87 year old grandma, AND WHY ARE SHEERS 40 IRON, I get that you wan't to make you server unique and all but you're making it bad not unique, either make expensive tools and faster gens or less expensive tools and keep the same gens lik GOD DAMN this makes no sense, JUST IMPOVE THE SERVER FOR ONCE, I replyed to an admin last time he tried to explain that bedwars was being updated and I shut him down and he hast replied in more then a week now, so maybe this time the admins can answear me without sounding dumb.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Hey Ronii_
Here is where your post belongs -> https://pika-network.net/suggestions/. PikaNetwork is currently working on the minigames update, if you want something to be changed/added, calmly make a suggestion. Not all suggestion get accepted for various reasons, most commonly is it being suggested before. To prevent that, use the thread search feature to look for similar/already made suggestions and upvote them instead. Stay tuned here.

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Hey Ronii_
Here is where your post belongs -> https://pika-network.net/suggestions/. PikaNetwork is currently working on the minigames update, if you want something to be changed/added, calmly make a suggestion. Not all suggestion get accepted for various reasons, most commonly is it being suggested before. To prevent that, use the thread search feature to look for similar/already made suggestions and upvote them instead. Stay tuned here.
that's allready been suggested I just need an explanation why the system is so stupid, I need someone to explain how the hell the system of expensive tools and slow gens makes sense.

Silver Wing

The Pika
that's allready been suggested I just need an explanation why the system is so stupid, I need someone to explain how the hell the system of expensive tools and slow gens makes sense.
Tools are not that expensive
And Faster gens will be added at a later date

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Tools are not that expensive
And Faster gens will be added at a later date
they shouldn't cost that much bro, a diamond pic is the same as iron armour and why is the tool buying system so bad I don't understand why they made it like that, the max tools I can ever buy is tier 1 since you constantly need materials for blocks, and the only time i get better tools is at the end of the game when I don't have a bed left so I just buy tools because Im to stacked, but in any other scenario buying tools is a complete waste of materials, they should just make the tool buying system like hypixels or come up with their own system that isn't hot garbage

Silver Wing

The Pika
they shouldn't cost that much bro, a diamond pic is the same as iron armour and why is the tool buying system so bad I don't understand why they made it like that, the max tools I can ever buy is tier 1 since you constantly need materials for blocks, and the only time i get better tools is at the end of the game when I don't have a bed left so I just buy tools because Im to stacked, but in any other scenario buying tools is a complete waste of materials, they should just make the tool buying system like hypixels or come up with their own system that isn't hot garbage
Its 12 gold in hypixel too

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Okay so WHY THE HELL ARE TOOLS SO EXPENSIVE but the GENERATORS ARE SO SLOW, like how the hell are you supposed to buy tools when the generators are slower then my 87 year old grandma, AND WHY ARE SHEERS 40 IRON, I get that you wan't to make you server unique and all but you're making it bad not unique, either make expensive tools and faster gens or less expensive tools and keep the same gens lik GOD DAMN this makes no sense, JUST IMPOVE THE SERVER FOR ONCE, I replyed to an admin last time he tried to explain that bedwars was being updated and I shut him down and he hast replied in more then a week now, so maybe this time the admins can answear me without sounding dumb.
its faster than hypixel wdym. also, ig u joined forums just to complain about stuff xD lol

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
its faster than hypixel wdym. also, ig u joined forums just to complain about stuff xD lol
you do know that hypixel has different generator speeds for every map so the speed depends on the map your playing, on pika it has 1 set speed for every single map and it's pretty slow, and yeah I basically did join to complain because there's so much wrong with the server and i want it to improve but after spending a couple of months on forums I relized that this server was made for money, since it has kits for 200$ lol

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Its 12 gold in hypixel too
But hypixel has a better system for buying the tools and upgrading them, and I just wanna know why the system on pika is so outdated and bad, and the tools don't even have efficiency and it's really annoying, I'm hoping Crackpixel gets big since that server outmaches pika in every category but it;s just to small for people to main it.

Silver Wing

The Pika
But hypixel has a better system for buying the tools and upgrading them, and I just wanna know why the system on pika is so outdated and bad, and the tools don't even have efficiency and it's really annoying, I'm hoping Crackpixel gets big since that server outmaches pika in every category but it;s just to small for people to main it.
All tools except wood have efficiency

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
All tools except wood have efficiency
yeah and wood is really important because that's the first tools you're going to buy and most people don't even buy anything past wood tools so in most cases their the most important since thay are the cheapest and most used.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ur just a dum dum. Like 10 iron for a pick is that expensive wth. Also go to suggestions and do a little research. Most of these suggestions are already accepted. They updated skywars recently and will update bedwars soon. So instead of calling admins idiot u should look at urself. A useless idiot who cant even do a little research. While admins are busy in development.

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Ur just a dum dum. Like 10 iron for a pick is that expensive wth. Also go to suggestions and do a little research. Most of these suggestions are already accepted. They updated skywars recently and will update bedwars soon. So instead of calling admins idiot u should look at urself. A useless idiot who cant even do a little research. While admins are busy in development.
1. I'am talking about the other tear tools, since wood tools are useless since they don't have efficiency on them but wood tools are still going to be the most bought, why? Because the other tools are to expensive, and I do know they're allready accepted but as you can see nothing has changed in the past year exept from seasonal maps and stone sword price dropping.

2. Who the hell is talking about skywwars in this thread this thread was about how bedwars is lacking features skywars is completely irrelevent, it's great that they're updating atleast something but until they update bedwars in a big way I will continue to be annoyed at the server for having repetitive and most of the time unenjoyible gameplay.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
2. Who the hell is talking about skywwars in this thread this thread was about how bedwars is lacking features skywars is completely irrelevent, it's great that they're updating atleast something but until they update bedwars in a big way I will continue to be annoyed at the server for having repetitive and most of the time unenjoyible gameplay.

Bruh kid. You dont understand anything do ya. I said they were updating skywars before and will update bedwars soon. Bedwars is not the only game in pika network idiot. And also u r playin there bcz u cant buy mc. So stop being stupid. Ur not givin anything to pika. Just beg to ur mom , buy mc and f off to hypixel xd.

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Bruh kid. You dont understand anything do ya. I said they were updating skywars before and will update bedwars soon. Bedwars is not the only game in pika network idiot. And also u r playin there bcz u cant buy mc. So stop being stupid. Ur not givin anything to pika. Just beg to ur mom , buy mc and f off to hypixel xd.
Bedwars is the biggest game on the server and will be like that for a long time they should put all their focus on making bedwars better, I can buy mc I'm not broke dude I have a summer job I just don't have a debit card since I can't get one at my age so I can't buy mc, and until I buy it I will continue to try and improve this server and point out what they're doing wrong because they're doing many things wrong and many things should be fixed, and learn proper grammar bro your sentences don't make sense, and don't be so aggressive you're just making yourself look stupid, and I'am giving things to pika, I'm cleaning the server from cheaters I allready caught 3 rule breakers yesterday and they are all banned or warned so I am trying to make the server a better place but I expect that from the admins to, I don't think there's a point in arguing with you since you're one of those kids who doesnt understand anything I say so you will keep saying Im and idiot and stuff and you will keep tallking nonsense and making a good argument is impossible with a dumb person, it's hard to argue with a smart person, but impossible to argue with a dumb person.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
you do know that hypixel has different generator speeds for every map so the speed depends on the map your playing, on pika it has 1 set speed for every single map and it's pretty slow, and yeah I basically did join to complain because there's so much wrong with the server and i want it to improve but after spending a couple of months on forums I relized that this server was made for money, since it has kits for 200$ lol
yeah and wood is really important because that's the first tools you're going to buy and most people don't even buy anything past wood tools so in most cases their the most important since thay are the cheapest and most used.
1. I'am talking about the other tear tools, since wood tools are useless since they don't have efficiency on them but wood tools are still going to be the most bought, why? Because the other tools are to expensive, and I do know they're allready accepted but as you can see nothing has changed in the past year exept from seasonal maps and stone sword price dropping.

Bedwars is the biggest game on the server and will be like that for a long time they should put all their focus on making bedwars better, I can buy mc I'm not broke dude I have a summer job I just don't have a debit card since I can't get one at my age so I can't buy mc, and until I buy it I will continue to try and improve this server and point out what they're doing wrong because they're doing many things wrong and many things should be fixed, and learn proper grammar bro your sentences don't make sense, and don't be so aggressive you're just making yourself look stupid, and I'am giving things to pika, I'm cleaning the server from cheaters I allready caught 3 rule breakers yesterday and they are all banned or warned so I am trying to make the server a better place but I expect that from the admins to, I don't think there's a point in arguing with you since you're one of those kids who doesnt understand anything I say so you will keep saying Im and idiot and stuff and you will keep tallking nonsense and making a good argument is impossible with a dumb person, it's hard to argue with a smart person, but impossible to argue with a dumb person.
You really have a lot of spare time...