Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I lost my stuff cause i changed my ign

JJSrobo

My ign was "ignRobo" i changed it to JJSRobo and i lost my stuff do you think you can transfer my player data or all my stuff?

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
;-; bro what u askin is impossible

xDeleted

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
xDeleted
Hello JJSrobo,
Items/data cannot be transferred from one account to another. If you create a new account it will have to start from scratch. The items on your previous account will not be lost unless the game mode is reset, so you can /trade the items to your other account but Ranks/Gkits/Data cannot be transferred.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Hello JJSrobo,
Items/data cannot be transferred from one account to another. If you create a new account it will have to start from scratch. The items on your previous account will not be lost unless the game mode is reset, so you can /trade the items to your other account but Ranks/Gkits/Data cannot be transferred.
bro pass MAX the owner in messages u soo close do it

OP
OP
J

JJSrobo

how tf do i trade myself IF I HAVE CHANGED MY IGN key word CHANGED like idk what u mean lol i dont even know why you link player data to ign lmao you need to make it link to IP's and igns aswell so if you change ur ign you dont lose all ur stuff it isnt hard to do that lmao. or just add a system on when you join the server it gives you a unique number and your player data is linked to that account .multiple smaller servers can do it so why cant you lmao

ign_osps

Pika Lover
how tf do i trade myself IF I HAVE CHANGED MY IGN key word CHANGED like idk what u mean lol i dont even know why you link player data to ign lmao you need to make it link to IP's and igns aswell so if you change ur ign you dont lose all ur stuff it isnt hard to do that lmao. or just add a system on when you join the server it gives you a unique number and your player data is linked to that account .multiple smaller servers can do it so why cant you lmao
hello there with that problem i might be able to help at least that worked for me some time ago;
so u create an offline account with the name that u had previous so in your case "ignRobo" and then you log on pika network with 2 accounts at the same time and trade the stuff that you have and dont want to loose from one account to the other.
(just in case ur computer isnt able to handle two games opened at the same tiome you can also do this with a friend and just trade the items to him/her and then he/she trades them back to your new account

sincerely osps <3

ign_osps

Pika Lover
hello there with that problem i might be able to help at least that worked for me some time ago;
so u create an offline account with the name that u had previous so in your case "ignRobo" and then you log on pika network with 2 accounts at the same time and trade the stuff that you have and dont want to loose from one account to the other.
(just in case ur computer isnt able to handle two games opened at the same tiome you can also do this with a friend and just trade the items to him/her and then he/she trades them back to your new account

sincerely osps <3
if that doesnt work for you feel free to dm me on discord ( osps ) i can try to help you :)

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
My ign was "ignRobo" i changed it to JJSRobo and i lost my stuff do you think you can transfer my player data or all my stuff?
If you read chat all the time, it says that they don't support if you change your minecraft ign.