Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I lost my items on survival

RayGun110

Pika Member
The server was closed for a half a day, it said that you were working on it, but when It was up again for about of 2 minutes, I saw some players online, and I went in, and then when I opened my shulker box, there was no my diamond armor, with some preety good enchants, and there was 1 mending book, plus 9 netherite ingots, I lost those items, when I opened other shulker box, I found 3 netherite, so those 3 transfered to the other shulker box and other 6 just had gone missing. It would be nice if I could get some of my items back. :(

tlang

Veteran
It is back online now, if you still do not get the items there is no way you will get it back. We don't refund items.

NPQuansodumb

The server was closed for a half a day, it said that you were working on it, but when It was up again for about of 2 minutes, I saw some players online, and I went in, and then when I opened my shulker box, there was no my diamond armor, with some preety good enchants, and there was 1 mending book, plus 9 netherite ingots, I lost those items, when I opened other shulker box, I found 3 netherite, so those 3 transfered to the other shulker box and other 6 just had gone missing. It would be nice if I could get some of my items back. :(
so sad poor you Ray Gun 100 :(