Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I Lost Everything Due To A Glitch

SlayGamer_YT

I was mining in the Mines and I decided to go to spawn but as soon as I typed the command I got kicked to the lobby of the server and when I join OpPrision again I spawned in the void and died and when I spawned back in I lost all my stuff.
Stuff I had in my inventory when I died was :-
A Jackhammer Pick p2 max pick with kf3 enchantment
Key backpack 175 storage
2 Normal Backpacks
2x Epic Crate Keys
Prision Suit Helmet with 25% Tokens Boost and 100% Beacons Boost

Pls help me get my stuff back as it was lost due to a glitch.
Also I don't have any videos or photos as I was not prepared to lose my stuff like this.
But the ppl in my gang can justify that I had that stuff as I had given the pickaxe to them as well before losing it.

Last edited:

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
OP
OP
S

SlayGamer_YT

it was his problem getting kick cause of his network and that's cant count as bug while its rare happens
and Unfortunately cant refund any items lost to bug or rollbacks.
Even if I was having network issues (though I was not) I shouldn't have lost my stuff so it is the server's fault. So it was a bug. And what am I supposed to do if u can't refund me that was literally everything I owned. It is the server's fault so I want a refund

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
do you have evidence that it happend? maybe max will refund your stuff xD

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I was mining in the Mines and I decided to go to spawn but as soon as I typed the command I got kicked to the lobby of the server and when I join OpPrision again I spawned in the void and died and when I spawned back in I lost all my stuff.
Stuff I had in my inventory when I died was :-
A Jackhammer Pick p2 max pick with kf3 enchantment
Key backpack 175 storage
2 Normal Backpacks
2x Epic Crate Keys
Prision Suit Helmet with 25% Tokens Boost and 100% Beacons Boost

Pls help me get my stuff back as it was lost due to a glitch.
Also I don't have any videos or photos as I was not prepared to lose my stuff like this.
But the ppl in my gang can justify that I had that stuff as I had given the pickaxe to them as well before losing it.
Hello SlayGamer_YT,

I think that there cannot be a refund for any in-game items, as it would be very difficult to return all of your items. Also, you don't have any video or photo proof that you have lost the items or what kind of items they are, so it would be even more difficult to verify the validity of the lost items even if your gang members could justify that you have lost them, plus they do not refund items for rollbacks or bugs, as sometimes they are done intentionally to gain an advantage over a player. I am not saying that you are lying; I am just saying that it would be difficult to find your items.

That said, my suggestions are the following:
  • Send a Support Ticket and wait until the developers respond to you.
  • If it's not possible, just start griding again for them.
  • If not, just quit until the next season.
Kind regards,
-cOdEx567-
PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [- 𝓬0𝓭3¿ -#0970] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.