Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I have to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
The reason that LittlezKim has become admin without climbing the ranks is because she is also an admin in Yoeri's other server.

Thav01

Veteran
Always and forever a great friend Rocky, much love! <3 Never forget our fun days in Survival from being Paladins to Admins. We have shared alot together, keep in contact.

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Bye Rocky, you were a great admin. Good luck in the future!

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Sad to see you gone dude. You were my inspiration to join the staff team and its sad how you were there to promote me just this morning and now you're gone :(
Cya on eggwars though! :)

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
So Rocky, that's the end of the journey, eh? I still remember when you were farm posting on the old forums, ahhh good times. We have always been kind of neutral, we never hated eachother, but weren't really friends either. At first I had doubts about you becoming a staff member, but at the end of the day, you were a fantastic staff member!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is the only thing I remembered on discord:
Banned = Ban Appeal
Hacker = Report
Problem = Support Ticket
Goodbye Rocky!

I changed my mind, I'm going to stay as long as I can in pika

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Hello Pika friends , With great regret this will be my resignation message , Please read it thoroughly though . I don’t want to particular flame on anyone or hate on anyone but ½ of my resignation is out of hate if im being perfectly honest which should I be . Firstly Bear and thav ran this team perfectly , we were all content and then they left and I was already thinking I was going to go. The most important thing though is that they worked their way to the top , they worked so hard . Now one of my main issues is Littlezkim returning , I don’t have particularly good memories/connections with her before (so maybe that affected my judgement) but she didn’t work her way to the top she just came back and gets all the permissions . Now the truth is I was hoping one day I could be staff manager but legitimately , I’m happy for Robin because he legimately earned it but Not kim , because she didn’t and I don’t think that’s fair that she got a chance that most of us didn’t . Another thing is Yeori has publically called us useless and also blamed us for nearly everything , but we’re all willing to stay to get this abuse. Also what I don’t like now is the constant backstabbing and betrail we have in the team , its just too dysfunctional . Anyway I wish all of you luck , in pika , in trainings , But I really recommend you save yourself before people like Kim try and boss you around. Also my other 1/2 reason is because i have exams , i have in real life and I know if i stayed i would maybe get told off for not being active in the future.

Special Shoutouts ( i can't do you all because otherwise i wouldn't be able to post this thread(maximum typing stuff ))
@TheBearKingHD , @MrBas666 - Great people to talk to in the past two days , and great representations of good pika members
@Thav01 , @Snorlax13HD - People who persuaded me to continue to try hard and be staff
@Wither - One of my original best friends , so proud of you
@RicH_Baybeer , @MECHAME - Great trainees , Great people
@Robin Nijmeijer - No hate for you , i wish you good luck i know you can do it
@Whitei520 - Best developer ever
@MikeZ3Great , @Drummaster1995 - other good friends i found on Pika
@II_DragonBoy_II - uncle <3
Obviously there is more of you i would mention , and some of you i would omit but i will always remember you all.

If there are some serious changes , and the good old staff come back I will consider coming back , But With Pika in this state i just can't
Good bye dude, even if you still blocked me but it's okay. See ya dude, god bless :(

Rexerage

I wish i could of had this awesome resignation support from other people when I got perm banned in the server i played for years for doing stuff that I didn't know was Illegal... ;)

marion29

Cya Rocky! Goodluck in your exams! Always choose and decide whats best for you :)
<3

-=marion29=-

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Rocky you were the first person to say welcome to me on discord since you saw me get moved on teamspeak.
It is sad to see you go and i really wish everything works out fine but only time will tell.

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
The reason that LittlezKim has become admin without climbing the ranks is because she is also an admin in Yoeri's other server.
Yep I realise
Always and forever a great friend Rocky, much love! <3 Never forget our fun days in Survival from being Paladins to Admins. We have shared alot together, keep in contact.
Thank you thav. When you returned I had hope for survival now I have very little just thanks for all the hard work you did <3
Bye Rocky, you were a great admin. Good luck in the future!
Thanks and good luck to you as well will
Sad to see you gone dude. You were my inspiration to join the staff team and its sad how you were there to promote me just this morning and now you're gone :(
Cya on eggwars though! :)
Like I told wither I still got my alt . I still got ts3. I still got free time I'll be more than happy to play with you
So Rocky, that's the end of the journey, eh? I still remember when you were farm posting on the old forums, ahhh good times. We have always been kind of neutral, we never hated eachother, but weren't really friends either. At first I had doubts about you becoming a staff member, but at the end of the day, you were a fantastic staff member!
Thanks Dano. I remember those post farming days as well xD . But I'll be sticking on the forums for a while to get my point spread
Bye rocky
U were great admin
Thank you

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Byeee
Goodluck with life rocky and cya :(
Good luck with banning hackers Desi enjoy your helper rank bye
So I am not a great trainee huh? :p:laugh: Bye rocky :sad:
Ofc you are. One of my best products . One of the greatest trainees in the program
Cya Rocky! Goodluck in your exams! Always choose and decide whats best for you :)
<3

-=marion29=-

Thanks let's hope I don't fail them xD
Rocky you were the first person to say welcome to me on discord since you saw me get moved on teamspeak.
It is sad to see you go and i really wish everything works out fine but only time will tell.
Thank you chairman . I knew when I saw you you would be a good staff and you haven't proved me wrong . Continue doing what your doing and you will be an admin soon and maybe even head trainer xD

Status
Not open for further replies.