Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I have to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Hello Pika friends , With great regret this will be my resignation message , Please read it thoroughly though . I don’t want to particular flame on anyone or hate on anyone but ½ of my resignation is out of hate if im being perfectly honest which should I be . Firstly Bear and thav ran this team perfectly , we were all content and then they left and I was already thinking I was going to go. The most important thing though is that they worked their way to the top , they worked so hard . Now one of my main issues is Littlezkim returning , I don’t have particularly good memories/connections with her before (so maybe that affected my judgement) but she didn’t work her way to the top she just came back and gets all the permissions . Now the truth is I was hoping one day I could be staff manager but legitimately , I’m happy for Robin because he legimately earned it but Not kim , because she didn’t and I don’t think that’s fair that she got a chance that most of us didn’t . Another thing is Yeori has publically called us useless and also blamed us for nearly everything , but we’re all willing to stay to get this abuse. Also what I don’t like now is the constant backstabbing and betrail we have in the team , its just too dysfunctional . Anyway I wish all of you luck , in pika , in trainings , But I really recommend you save yourself before people like Kim try and boss you around. Also my other 1/2 reason is because i have exams , i have in real life and I know if i stayed i would maybe get told off for not being active in the future.

Special Shoutouts ( i can't do you all because otherwise i wouldn't be able to post this thread(maximum typing stuff ))
@TheBearKingHD , @MrBas666 - Great people to talk to in the past two days , and great representations of good pika members
@Thav01 , @Snorlax13HD - People who persuaded me to continue to try hard and be staff
@Wither - One of my original best friends , so proud of you
@RicH_Baybeer , @MECHAME - Great trainees , Great people
@Robin Nijmeijer - No hate for you , i wish you good luck i know you can do it
@Whitei520 - Best developer ever
@MikeZ3Great , @Drummaster1995 - other good friends i found on Pika
@II_DragonBoy_II - uncle <3
Obviously there is more of you i would mention , and some of you i would omit but i will always remember you all.

If there are some serious changes , and the good old staff come back I will consider coming back , But With Pika in this state i just can't

Last edited:

Lavandu

Pika Lover
Rocky, you will be missed :(
Good luck in life,
-Lavandu

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
The very best of luck to you Rocky! I still remember our conversations where you where so exited to tell me I got accepted as a Helper :p
Hope to stay in contact with you.

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
You got the best skin ever, ily and your skin.
I will miss you, and your skin.❤❤
Ohh so cute , Thanks Matik , I wish you luck as a Trainer ! make me proud
The very best of luck to you Rocky! I still remember our conversations where you where so exited to tell me I got accepted as a Helper :p
Hope to stay in contact with you.
Thank you , you were the only person i could really tell everything to when i was a helper , I just wish you like the rest of the staff members are treated better by Yeori , however i am sure one day he will treat you better , Look forward to that day Whitei :p

wreaker

Pika Lover
I will miss you rocky I hope to see you around :D
And sorry for my mistakes in past that I made

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
I will miss you rocky I hope to see you around :D
And sorry for my mistakes in past that I made
the important thing was though , i turned out too really like you and that for me is something to be proud of xD

Wither

Veteran
Rocky, my wonderful homy. It is so freaking depressing to see you leaving staff team. I still remember the time you got promoted. I was with coco and he started shouting excited in chat so I was one of the first to congratulate you. I still remember the good old times when we were playing eggwars together getting some ez wins! Today, you helped me evolve by training me on something that concerns staff team and I am not allowed to say but, what I can say is an immense thank you not only for this incident but, generally, for being here for me! One of my greatest friends here! More than just bae! Never give up. Actualize your dreams. Be stronger than Rocky Balboa! I have faith in you, and if you ever need help you know who to call. Hope we stay in touch! Much love <3 <3 <3 #MyEggwarsBro

MECHAME

Veteran
Thanks!

And unfortunately,bye :sad::sad::sad:

Was a great trainer!<3

Good luck with your exams! You gotta ace em all!! ;)

AbedKilani

Veteran
ill miss you. You were the only chance left in the team sadly. Organized things and all, man.

still a trainee, cri

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
uncle :sad:
<3
Rocky, my wonderful homy. It is so freaking depressing to see you leaving staff team. I still remember the time you got promoted. I was with coco and he started shouting excited in chat so I was one of the first to congratulate you. I still remember the good old times when we were playing eggwars together getting some ez wins! Today, you helped me evolve by training me on something that concerns staff team and I am not allowed to say but, what I can say is an immense thank you not only for this incident but, generally, for being here for me! One of my greatest friends here! More than just bae! Never give up. Actualize your dreams. Be stronger than Rocky Balboa! I have faith in you, and if you ever need help you know who to call. Hope we stay in touch! Much love <3 <3 <3 #MyEggwarsBro
i still have my alt , we can still play eggwars , We can still be great friends :)
Rockabye baby rockabyee!
my well known song
Wew sad :sad: GL in life aswell ;)
Thank you , I wish you could've had the chance to resign as well Anyway You were a great trainee and a great staff !
Thanks!

And unfortunately,bye :sad::sad::sad:

Was a great trainer!<3

Good luck with your exams! You gotta ace em all!! ;)
Noo bro your gone as well , Well i wish you could've passed your training

Good luck Rocky!
tysm Doxyy , good luck to you as well continue being great
ill miss you. You were the only chance left in the team sadly. Organized things and all, man.

still a trainee, cri
Thanks for that comment , always makes me happy when i see im appreciated and don't worry if you keep training you will pass
Thanks for everything that you done for us.
<3
Np i tried my best

Status
Not open for further replies.