Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I Have A Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy mitchell

Pika Member
Is it at all possible to change one of my island settings? I would like to make it where people can kill pigs from my spawner for free food, but my island settings does not allow it. When I did /is settings and found where it said "visitors can not hurt animals" I tried to turn it on but it would not let me. Is there a way I could be allowed to change it on my island? Thank you for your time reading this.

Sincerely~

Gold001

Have a great day!

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Good Day Player,

Island settings that have been set by the server are not allowed to be changed by players for the main reason to avoid any commotion between players in game.
If you want them to have free food, you can create an auto pig grinder.

Kind Regards,
Pika Staff Team

chris2789

Pika Member
You can also add couple hoppers from the auto pig grinder, connect those hopper into a dispenser and put a pressure plate in front of the dispenser so when members come by, if they want foods they can use it at their will.

Tyranny

Pika Lover
Auto grinders are commonly use on /is warps. Everyone loves them.

saifrehman

Pika Lover
I understand that pig spawners dont work properly with auto grinders because of the size of them...It would work if the redstone was fixed but there is no chance of that happening anytime soon so i suggest you just trade your pig spawner for a cow/sheep spawner.

GoldSparklez

Is it at all possible to change one of my island settings? I would like to make it where people can kill pigs from my spawner for free food, but my island settings does not allow it. When I did /is settings and found where it said "visitors can not hurt animals" I tried to turn it on but it would not let me. Is there a way I could be allowed to change it on my island? Thank you for your time reading this.

Sincerely~

Gold001

Have a great day!
hey jimmy mitchell its is possible to just make a pig grinder so the people who go there will be getting foods from falling pigs from the sky (u can add lava so cooked beef will be raining)

saifrehman

Pika Lover
@GoldSparklez This does not work i have tried multiple times myslef but to no avail. It will never work as redstne clocks do not function properly on this server.

Leeaura

Pika Member
Good Day Player,

Island settings that have been set by the server are not allowed to be changed by players for the main reason to avoid any commotion between players in game.

+1 I agree with this opinion, just make a auto pig grinder so that food can easily get.

GoldSparklez

@saifrehman u dont need to make a redstone clock
u need pressure plate for the pigs then the piston will push them

Last edited:

LOLOF

Rare Pika
Good Day Player,

Kind Regards,
Pika Staff Team
So is this the same reason for OPsb? Because I tried to change my island settings but it didnt work and I thought that I need a certain rank.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Island settings cannot be changed in Classic Skyblock. It is possible in OP skyblock though, if you have a messiah or god rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.