Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I have a idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy mitchell

Pika Member
As we all know the rise in noobs hacking has gone up significantly since the start of pika and that is obviously expected; However, when I log on to play a game like Skywars or in this case Kit-PVP and see that 5 out of the 9 people online hack it has gotten out of hand. I have a idea to fix this but I am unsure if it will help the problem or just keep it the same. I know it is almost impossible to rid all hackers from Kit-PVP, but perhaps we could have a plugin that would be able for the players to summit ban requests. I do realize that some players have problems with getting banned without hacking because of the system we have now, but if we were to add the ban request plugin maybe it would be able to help staff filter through hackers from player. My idea for this is that if one player gets 5+ ban requests within a certain amount of time they shall be temporary banned for 1 hour. The reason I suggest a temporary ban instead of a regular ban is because everyone and everything makes mistakes. I feel that if we had a way to combat the hackers with a more strong approach than players will be able to enjoy themselves without worrying about hackers. This could possibly cause a increase in players of Kit-PVP and maybe the server in general. If you have any other thoughts that we can all benefit from please by all means look into it. I just strongly believe that the hacker count needs to be reduced to a minimum. My way of thinking is if we have less hackers then it will bring in more players that could possibly bring in more donations to the server. If there are more regular players and less hackers it makes the game way more enjoyable. If we can accomplish this then everyone can benefit from this. Thank you for your time reading this.

~Gold001

Have a great day!

Philthy_PvP

I agree with your idea and that same problem applies to me on op factions 2. I think there should be an anti-cheat and a ./report plugin.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
If you have any suggestions/bugs put them in the suggestion topic and bugs for any bugs/glitches.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
awnser given by me and QMMzilla requesting to look

Status
Not open for further replies.