Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got muted for not a full word

TeKkaTi

Veteran
Got muted For saying a$$ when its not a full word ive told that to other staff non muted me..
In pika you get muted for swearing even if the word is said with special characters as that special character represents the similar letter s so when substituted with an S it becomes a swear word . So you mute is a 100% justified

Also for those saying about cheaters and video proof . As a staff member you can't afford to make mistakes at this position so the video is checked almost 3-4 times until the staff is sure that yes the player is hacking . You cannot ban a player because he is suspicious . You can ban only if you are a 100% sure that yes he is hacking and this proof is justified for the players hack . There are a lot of things which are looked before baning the player which we obviously will not know as we are just the members of the server . So making comments about staff's activity and staff replying late to reports is not really a good way to comment on anyone ,you have 0 clue how much a staff member goes through everyday.

OP
OP
Toliya

Toliya

Pika Lover
In pika you get muted for swearing even if the word is said with special characters as that special character represents the similar letter s so when substituted with an S it becomes a swear word . So you mute is a 100% justified

Also for those saying about cheaters and video proof . As a staff member you can't afford to make mistakes at this position so the video is checked almost 3-4 times until the staff is sure that yes the player is hacking . You cannot ban a player because he is suspicious . You can ban only if you are a 100% sure that yes he is hacking and this proof is justified for the players hack . There are a lot of things which are looked before baning the player which we obviously will not know as we are just the members of the server . So making comments about staff's activity and staff replying late to reports is not really a good way to comment on anyone ,you have 0 clue how much a staff member goes through everyday.
Are you sure a 6 block reacher and toggeler is not 100% cheating?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Got muted For saying a$$ when its not a full word ive told that to other staff non muted me..
You got muted because it's similar to a swear word. It makes sense that you got muted because it's obvious what you were saying.

TeKkaTi

Veteran
Are you sure a 6 block reacher and toggeler is not 100% cheating?
How can you be so sure that the guy is 100% reaching and is a toggeler in one look or in one go without the help of any one. you will obviously have a small amount of suspect that it might not be reach 100% . Reach is a very difficulut hack to spot

PheonixOra

Pika Lover
I've sworn several times before, even in front of staff and haven't been muted, they only mute or ban for slurs I think

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I've sworn several times before, even in front of staff and haven't been muted, they only mute or ban for slurs I think
if you do it for the first time you get a warn, if not first then mute

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter

if you do it for the first time you get a warn, if not first then mute
ye