Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got muted for not a full word

Toliya

Pika Lover
Got muted For saying a$$ when its not a full word ive told that to other staff non muted me..

OP
OP
Toliya

Toliya

Pika Lover
Yeah its been trash staff dont even check forums ngl reported 6 players cheaying with video proof no response

JerryMine

The Pika
ffs saying a$$ and ass makes no difference since it gives the same expression to other players and is counted as negative behaviour, trying to bypass and say you didn't swear is just a stupid idea and they will still mute you anyway

UpperGround

Great Reporter
ffs saying a$$ and ass makes no difference since it gives the same expression to other players and is counted as negative behaviour, trying to bypass and say you didn't swear is just a stupid idea and they will still mute you anyway
but saying stfu is allowed and it gives the same expression as redacted

JerryMine

The Pika
but saying stfu is allowed and it gives the same expression as redacted
I'd rather think that's because "a$$" gives expression to other people to think about organs, which will make people irritated or disgusted in some ways. This is offensive towards other players.

While saying "STFU" although there's an "f" inside, the word expresses an annoyment a person has been feeling and wants one guy to keep quiet. I think the staff takes the "f" word as players raging then.

unless you are not using abridged words, you are gonna get mute.
Totally not encouraging breaking rules here, but you should have just put the word "s" as it sounds literally the same with "ass".

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I'd rather think that's because "a$$" gives expression to other people to think about organs, which will make people irritated or disgusted in some ways. This is offensive towards other players.

While saying "STFU" although there's an "f" inside, the word expresses an annoyment a person has been feeling and wants one guy to keep quiet. I think the staff takes the "f" word as players raging then.

Totally not encouraging breaking rules here, but you should have just put the word "s" as it sounds literally the same with "ass".
what about "oh sheet"?

keiko

The Pika
i dont swear that much in chat

i just flood it and spam in it

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter

just like saying LMFAO

there is a F word inside, but i wont be offended by saying it