Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got kicked from srvr lag

doctermantes

Pika Member
I got kicked from server lag and lost elf gkit and 5 boss kits and 20 egaps and boss sword and i have 1 smug kit on me too in warp pvp
Pls refund the stuff it was server lag i got kicked from srvr lag it was not my internet pls do refund ive been saving for the items for so much time and i got that elf gkit from killing some kids
pls return the stuff its not fair man

wafflemangos

they cant really do much without video proof there tps has been down over the past week or so im sure there fixing that but they cant do anything without proof i am sorry that you lost that stuff

OP
OP
doctermantes

doctermantes

Pika Member
Bro i didnt know that would happen
becuz my internet at the time was very good becuz i was only device connected i swear it took me so much time to get all that stuff
and how do u wnt me to get video proof i didnt know that was going to happen like really thats not fair man how do u wnt me to know before hand that im gona get kicked from lag while im in pvp pls return the sutff i really grinded so much for those stuff

wafflemangos

i think there's a thing which you can install which recs the last say 30 seconds of what happened im not sure what its called tho

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
I got kicked from server lag and lost elf gkit and 5 boss kits and 20 egaps and boss sword and i have 1 smug kit on me too in warp pvp
Pls refund the stuff it was server lag i got kicked from srvr lag it was not my internet pls do refund ive been saving for the items for so much time and i got that elf gkit from killing some kids
Pika doesn't refund lost items so if u died at spawn in Skyblock (example) with rank voucher u got for free u really can't do anything unless u have a transaction id and bought rank but didn't recieve because of bug

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Zoksy03
Hi, if you got any proof you can report, and if you see lag on server or you lag you can rejoin or dont go pvp

APUN_NETWORK

Banned
IGN
APUNYT12
You can rejoin if u get 1 day ban so wait if u get 10 20 u can appeal