Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got banned from discord server... My bad

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
umm, this is not a appeal request because i know the ban in discord server was deserved but i just want to share what happened: There was a guy who bought a premium account 4 days ago and wasn't able to vote in the 7th link as mostly premium players can vote on that... I kept telling the guy it is not pika responsibility and pika can't do anything untill i told him to try and vote on some other server suprisingly the first server he tried to vote on worked but i also went ahead and tried voting on a random server and I tried to do that but couldn't do the vote so "i gave the link" in the community help chat it was my mistake and well i realized my mistake when a guy said "advertising?" and deleted the message asap and well i knew i am about to be banned i mean i know that advertising is not allowed but like it feels really bad i mean niether i was getting anything for helping that guy and nor it was any of my profit for someone to vote on the site and the only thing i got was a ban... i cannot even say what i want to say because this would go like 10000 words if i did...

OP
OP
bestproplay2

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
bruh how long is the ban for
Advertising 1st offence: 3 months i mean its discord ban so i don't want to make an appeal because i can live without that but i cant live with a ingame ban or mute so i try so hard to not mess anything up

MAX11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Advertising 1st offence: 3 months i mean its discord ban so i don't want to make an appeal because i can live without that but i cant live with a ingame ban or mute so i try so hard to not mess anything up
3 months isn so bad. Im am sure you can go through it.