Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some guy I don't know got banned. Lets talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_juicer

Epic Pika

Why did he get banned:

So some guy named "Darqneez" got banned from pika network for advertising(perm ban).He was banned for saying "Potion Land". Obviously this was a false ban as he didn't say the ip of the server. The rule advertising is if the player says the ip of the server. The punishment for this is a perm ban on the first offence. Since he didn't say the ip of the server it isn't in violation of the rule. The other advertising (light) rule only applies if the person tells someone to go to the server. An example of this would be saying something like "Come mmc 1v1" or something.

So he didn't break any of the rules and still got banned. I went to the pika discord and was asking about this. I said this and got perm banned from the disc. I'm not saying that my ban was false as I did say the ip of the server. However, a player named _Sxi said "Potion land is a server IP" (You can see someone responding to his msg in the screenshot that was my ban evidence). When I asked Crni_ (Same staff member than banned Darqneez) to ban _Sxi since he said the same thing that Darqneez did he said that what I said and what _Sxi said is completely different. I am not disagreeing with what he said as I said the server ip and he only said "Potion land". However, Darqneez and him said the exact same thing. This is the screenshot of him saying that the ip of the server and the name of the server are not the same thing. If saying the ip of the server and saying the name of the server have a huge difference then why did Darqneez get banned.

I asked some staff members about it but none of them seemed to be able to give me an answer. Since the staff member who banned him told me that saying the ip and saying "Potion land" aren't the same thing, Darqneez shouldn't be banned as he did absolutely nothing wrong. Some pika staff members cant seem to admit when they are wrong and they don't want to fix their mistakes.

I hope that a competent staff reads this and realises that the ban was false and that he should be unbanned.

I am not biased towards Darqneez and I don't even like talking to him. I just feel that staff should do their jobs properly and admit it when they are wrong.

(#Free zMoxxy, #FreeJuicer, #FreePalestine)

Germanyz

Pika Member
#FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel #FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel #FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel#FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel #FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel #FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel #FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel #FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel #FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel #FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel #FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel #FreezMoxxy #FreeJuicer #FuckIrasel #FreePalestine

OP
OP
_juicer

_juicer

Epic Pika
I couldn't say the ip of the server as my forums account would likely get banned

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 #freemynotnword mxoxy and my notnword jucier

Status
Not open for further replies.