Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got banned for no reason.

Funit1122

I got banned for 2nd time for doing nothing.I admit that i was using cheats 1 year ago.I left cheats and i am playing fair.Pika system is not good i think.Why are banningme?
its 1 hour ban but dont ban for no reason>My name is FUNIT1.

dion_jinto_1

What were you doing? What is your normal cps? Too much cps can get you banned. You could also get a false ban if you have a baf ping ig.

EpicGamingff

I got banned for 2nd time for doing nothing.I admit that i was using cheats 1 year ago.I left cheats and i am playing fair.Pika system is not good i think.Why are banningme?
It had happened to me also. It showed that I was banned for no reason. Sometimes, admins make mistakes.

RyanCerified

Legendary Pika
sometimes the anticheat can false ban people, if it happens again you can make an appeal to get unbanned quicker.

Tihispap

Great Reporter
According to what I saw, your ban was issued from the console. This incident probably occurred due to high ping or usage of illegal modification(s). If you believe you have been punished unfairly, I suggest creating an appeal here.