Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i got an old account but i cant find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

guardian55

I used to have an account belonging to region B in the past. username is ahmeterken. but seems to have been erased. Does anyone know what happened? I need help here. my last login attempt is 4 years ago :p

AyeDu

Epic Pika
The problem would most likely be your account has been reset like many other accounts during scheduled reset. If you're still able to login and only your prison profile has been erased, then we can't help with anything. What I'm trying to say is that it's nothing surprising that your account was erased in prison but if your password was erased then make a support ticket. Hope you can resolve this.
https://pika-network.net/support-tickets/open

OP
OP
G

guardian55

I'm software engineering student. is there be an old database? it seems to be deleted.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
It is deleted due to scheduled reset. Unless you're having problem with your password being reset as well, we can't help with anything.

OP
OP
G

guardian55

It is deleted due to scheduled reset. Unless you're having problem with your password being reset as well, we can't help with anything.
I recommend using a server backup services. Jesus please some cautions on our data.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
As I said, it is a scheduled reset. We meant to reset every player's data in order to make a fresh start and players can reach for the top again and everyone gets a fair start. It's not a bug and we wanted it to happen; comparing to you seeing it as a bug and a mistake. Let's take that out of the way. We meant to reset them. The reasons I already stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.