Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I found the most toxic faction.

TobyPvP

Banned
So this faction had 7+ Players (Not gonna tell the faction name and faction members)

It's all started with I'm outpost trapping someone until he joined on our faction.
This kid was being toxic to me because I killed him 2 times after that we chat for a while then this guy told me to 1v1 him so he and I did a 1v1 but I didn't won because I'm on pro axe while him using axeman gkit.
Then he's being toxic by using Philippines language.

10 Minutes later my leader told me that I need to give him 150k xp but I only had 120k xp so I didn't gaved it to him.

So what happen is he kicked me on the fact and called me "MotherF*😥ker come back to survival"

BUT still I'm not going to report them.

Why? Because first of all my leader kicked me and I can't do anything about it and about the toxic kid I'm not going to report him/her he might get mad at me.

Also this toxic kid might duping because he had a lot of unique sets and the faction just reset like 14 hours ago.

And it's impossible to get like 7 sets of unique sets on the game because the reset just started.

I miss 2015 Where there's no toxic player😞 I wish I could back to past.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. I highly recommend you report the toxic people / possible duper, with enough evidence at:

Also, TP killing is against the rules, please refrain from doing it, otherwise you could suffer punishments.

OP
OP
TobyPvP

TobyPvP

Banned
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. I highly recommend you report the toxic people / possible duper, with enough evidence at:

Also, TP killing is against the rules, please refrain from doing it, otherwise you could suffer punishments.
Tp trapping is not allowed. You just wrote that you did it lol. What an idiot
Oh Hey! Last season there's a bunch of people that was tp trapping so I through it was allowed, I'm sorry hehe also it's not tp trapping he comes to my trap on wilderness and he came to my trap so I guess it's not tp trap

Oh Hey! Last season there's a bunch of people that was tp trapping so I through it was allowed, I'm sorry hehe also it's not tp trapping he comes to my trap on wilderness and he came to my trap so I guess it's not tp trap
I guess your fine then, but I still suggest you report the people.

ir_n

The Pika
So this faction had 7+ Players (Not gonna tell the faction name and faction members)

It's all started with I'm outpost trapping someone until he joined on our faction.
This kid was being toxic to me because I killed him 2 times after that we chat for a while then this guy told me to 1v1 him so he and I did a 1v1 but I didn't won because I'm on pro axe while him using axeman gkit.

10 Minutes later my leader told me that I need to give him 150k xp but I only had 120k xp so I didn't gaved it to him.

So what happen is he kicked me on the fact and called me "MotherF*😥ker come back to survival"

Why? Because first of all my leader kicked me and I can't do anything about it and about the toxic kid I'm not going to report him/her he might get mad at me.

Also this toxic kid might duping because he had a lot of unique sets and the faction just reset like 14 hours ago.

And it's impossible to get like 7 sets of unique sets on the game because the reset just started.

its easy to get unique sets, I got 3 full pvs in 2 hours of reset

OP
OP
TobyPvP

TobyPvP

Banned
get gkits men i have lots of gkits so i get alot of unique sets
I'm sorry but could you explain how could you turn you're grits into unique sets pls tell me I'm a noob

ir_n

The Pika
I'm sorry but could you explain how could you turn you're grits into unique sets pls tell me I'm a noob
... with gkits you get keys and other stuff and you get them from keys

Tyrants

Banned

1644146478349.png

s i x w o r d s