Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I found out a way how i can get into pika with being banned dont worry see ya tomorrow boys i am back

JerryMine

The Pika
saying that u used Linux tools doesn't make u a hackerman lmfao. And who said there is no way? There are tons of ways and what do u mean IP Leaks wtf lmfao. And for evading IP BAns you don't need to have a VPN lol, if u have a dynamic IP you can just evade wid another r account kek.
So stop skidding around.

Bro if you don't know anything about the server don't come on and cuss everything for no reason. Bystanders are bystanders.

_Ryuzaki_

Pika Member
Bro if you don't know anything about the server don't come on and cuss everything for no reason. Bystanders are bystanders.
Minecraft servers are the same all over the world. All minecraft servers run on a VPS. And lol how am I even a bystander just cause I don’t use forums lool. Stop supporting cringe lmfao.
You might be an OG in this server, I appreciate that, but that doesn’t mean you can say random shit to stop me from explaining to ppl how much skiddy and cringey they are.
I would like to ask you to stfu.

Last edited:

_Ryuzaki_

Pika Member
And where in the world am I cussing people. I am just making them understand that skids arent allowed to survive easily.

Disaalt

The Pika
saying that u used Linux tools doesn't make u a hackerman lmfao. And who said there is no way? There are tons of ways and what do u mean IP Leaks wtf lmfao. And for evading IP BAns you don't need to have a VPN lol, if u have a dynamic IP you can just evade wid another r account kek.
So stop skidding around.
Do it then lmao. Shut up I've already tried metasploit, nmap, hydra, jtr and hashcat, give me one if you have any
"hackerman" Who said I was a hackerman? LOL
"You don't need a VPN" "Your probs gonna use a VPN" Theres a damn difference. Read my post again mate, and next time don't accuse someone of "skidding" when you don't even know what your saying.

Disaalt

The Pika
And why don’t the staff delete these cringe posts?
The so called non bystander @JerryMine could u answer this?
Cuz that's called abuse? Why would they delete the posts? The staff only deletes posts if it is inappropriate or unacceptable.

JerryMine

The Pika
And why don’t the staff delete these cringe posts?
The so called non bystander @JerryMine could u answer this?
Alright, this idiot just said that ALL MINECRAFT SERVERS ARE THE SAME, guys prepare your weapons and get armored, we are about to beat him right into his bones.

As in fact, you are more cringy than these types of posts. We know you are a bystander. We just know it. Stop right there and break your damn gaming chair.

_Ryuzaki_

Pika Member
Alright, this idiot just said that ALL MINECRAFT SERVERS ARE THE SAME, guys prepare your weapons and get armored, we are about to beat him right into his bones.

As in fact, you are more cringy than these types of posts. We know you are a bystander. We just know it. Stop right there and break your damn gaming chair.
Are u like alright in your head? Like what do u mean? they all run on a VPS.. Like what?
Probably you are just a random 12 yr old kid who just wants to support your Cringe maker frnd.

Last edited: