Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I found out a way how i can get into pika with being banned dont worry see ya tomorrow boys i am back

_Ryuzaki_

Pika Member
Do it then lmao. Shut up I've already tried metasploit, nmap, hydra, jtr and hashcat, give me one if you have any
"hackerman" Who said I was a hackerman? LOL
"You don't need a VPN" "Your probs gonna use a VPN" Theres a damn difference. Read my post again mate, and next time don't accuse someone of "skidding" when you don't even know what your saying.
Metasploit? what? when did metasploit become a networking tool???????

_Ryuzaki_

Pika Member
Alright, this idiot just said that ALL MINECRAFT SERVERS ARE THE SAME, guys prepare your weapons and get armored, we are about to beat him right into his bones.

As in fact, you are more cringy than these types of posts. We know you are a bystander. We just know it. Stop right there and break your damn gaming chair.
"prepare you weapons and get armored" LMAO . AND WHY WOULD U EVEN CARE IF I AM A BYSTANDER LMFAO!!!
and I am more cringy? what????
Like what?
I talked about the VPS even in my last post. Probably blind idrc tbh

Last edited:

_Ryuzaki_

Pika Member
Imagine arguing over a block game with a random person on the internet. Lmao, bye bye cringe supporters.

_Ryuzaki_

Pika Member
And @Disaalt alt You said there is no fucking way lmao...
Do you know Dynamic IP's exist?
Do you know IP Spoofing exists?
Do you know Mac Address Spoofing exists?
At least, you know the names of some networking tools lmao (Metasploit is not rly one but mk) .
Metasploit is a Network Security tool which is NOT AT ALL same as networking tools.
I doubt you knew the names because I just out of curiosity checked Google and the latter showed me the exact same networking tools IN THE FUCKIN EXACT SAME ORDER.
And the reason I called you a skid is because the things you said made no sense and it sounded too skiddy tbh.
GG You Tried!!!

Last edited:

JerryMine

The Pika
At least, you know the names of some networking tools lmao (Metasploit is not rly one but mk) .
Metasploit is a Network Security tool which is NOT AT ALL same as networking tools.
I doubt you knew the names because I just out of curiosity checked Google and the latter showed me the exact same networking tools IN THE FUCKIN EXACT SAME ORDER.
And the reason I called you a skid is because the things you said made no sense and it sounded too skiddy tbh.
GG You Tried!!!
We don't know, and we don't want to know. We don't want to learn from a cringy hacker that knows everything about hacking into the server, evading IP bans, all his trash talk skills, and his misunderstandable mind.

_Ryuzaki_

Pika Member
M
We don't know, and we don't want to know. We don't want to learn from a cringy hacker that knows everything about hacking into the server, evading IP bans, all his trash talk skills, and his misunderstandable mind.
mhm

_Ryuzaki_

Pika Member
It’s again not called hacking into the server... are u like 12 yr old?
Stop calling me cringe lmao where was I even cringing?
The way you say ‘hacking into the server‘ makes you look cringe. Just stfu.
Im done in here. Bye bye.
And ofc if u reply anything against me, I’ll reply to it in my own way..

JerryMine

The Pika
It’s again not called hacking into the server... are u like 12 yr old?
Stop calling me cringe lmao where was I even cringing?
The way you say ‘hacking into the server‘ makes you look cringe. Just stfu.
Im done in here. Bye bye.
And ofc if u reply anything against me, I’ll reply to it in my own way..
The moment you said ip ban evading exists, we know you are experienced into evading ip bans. Stop being cringe.

_Ryuzaki_

Pika Member
The moment you said ip ban evading exists, we know you are experienced into evading ip bans. Stop being cringe.
Cringe? Explain pls
and stop fuckin saying ‘we’ every fuckin time lmao
And whats wrong wid knowing how to evade IP bans? Its like such a fuckin common sense

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
1 dont use swear words,
2 this is a discussion as what @JerryMine said before, so i will not stop you guys discussing about your own opinion to others or the server
3 and i am gonna leave this

Unawarely

The Pika
There is one way to bypass the AntiBot filter. I'm not sure what it is but there are a group of hackers that get on at around 4AM GST and they kill people after the koth ends and take the rewards.
I doubt you're not sure what it is

UpperGround

Great Reporter
GG You Tried!!!
Dude you should know you're talking to almighty disaalt, you checked forums in a total of like.. idk 5 times? dont talk if you're going to accuse people without knowing who they are and what they know about such things

JerryMine

The Pika
Cringe? Explain pls
and stop fuckin saying ‘we’ every fuckin time lmao
So you hopped into this forum, talks like a professional hacker and explains bypassing IP ban, in the end, you act like you are innocent? WTF? I can't continue this cringe discussion