Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I figured out a tactic in winning Pika Bedwars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainLivesHisLife

wertf.png
I've found a newtactic in winning PikaBedwars!

:warning:Attention:warning:

I found this tactic on my own, if someone or a Youtuber already said this then tough luck! I didn't copy any of them.
:warning:Attention:warning:

WHAT YOU NEED:
*A lot of blocks (wool)
*Endstone (16-32pcs)
*2-3 players
*Tnt (as many as you want)
*Water bucket (optional)

HOW TO DO IT:

Go to mid and pile up as high as you can (like REALLY high), so that nobody can see you/so that an arrow can reach you.

Bridge towards the bed that you want to destroy. (MAKE SURE THAT NONE OF YOU ENEMIES SEE'S YOU WHILE YOU ARE BRIDGING, IF NOT THEY MAY TRY TO SHOOT YOU WITH A FIREBALL/ARROW, BUT IF THEY DO JUST DODGE THEM)

Once you are above the bed that you want to destroy, make a small platform made out of endstone so that if the enemy see's you and shoots a fireball/arrow, you wont get knocked of. (Make sure that you are right above the bed so that when you place down the Tnt, it is a direct hit)

At this point your teammate/s needs to be ready to break the enemy's bed. Once your teammate's ready, drop the Tnt from above directly at the enemy's bed. Once the bed is open your teammate needs to break the enemy's bed ASAP!

(Optinal)
Once the bed is broken, drop down and place down a water bucket to live and help you're teammate in killing the enemy!

I've already did this a few times in bedwars,
and I was very successful in doing it!:)

I hope this help out a lot! let me know if it did!:kiss:

Until next time, Bye!

e4y96.gif

-Rain

Social Media:
Twitter :bird:
@Thecrafterpro
Instagram
@RainLivesHisLife

Last edited:

ub_

Banned
Or if this bedwars has purchasable fireballs, just be @AbedKilani and aim at the enemy across your trail and accidentally blow you off the trail into the void. ;-)

Zrotix

Epic Pika
xD, I actually did this on another Bedwars server (I think you know what server it is) and managed to win in a game of solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.