Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i dont know what to title this!

Will i Get it Back!?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BUCi

Hello staff i dont know if you give back the stuff what are nondonator stuff back because i throwed in lava my pickaxed (Eff 8 Unb 5 Fortune 3 Inquisitive 1) and i have a screenshot but i dont know if i will get it back i would love to get it back but i dont chose if you will give me back so i hope i get it back becuase i grinded so hard to get that pickaxe i dont wana go thru that again so here is the screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/eq5b5 i acidentaly pres q and i droped my pickaxe but i took a screenshot fast and i could and i got it on a picture droping it and the pickaxe burn i check all our the generator i could not found it

BladeXen

Pika Lover
You threw it on lava so its your fault that you lost it, If its glitched or you bought it i think you can get it back.

theloneking

Pika Lover
Hi, unfortunately we can't give you back the item that you lost since it is your fault. You might want to change your keybindings specially the drop item key. If you don't know where to find it, its in the (Options > Controls > Drop item) just change the hotkey to a different letter that you wont get accidentally pressed or just remove the hotkey itself.

LOLOF

Rare Pika
I mean those keys are the default keys of minecraft, I kinda don't see how it's his fault ( im not trying to prove anyone wrong or start an argument, just saying)

Last edited:
OP
OP
BUCi

BUCi

well i forgot that i was playing minecraft i forgot and i pres q because i was thinking i was playing cs to switch hotbars while i was mining and i drop it!

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Hey,

It is always annoying to lose your items by stupid mistakes like that. I've had this as well.
However, this is your fault. If it was a server mistake, like losing a donator pickaxe due to a bug, you would get it back.

So sorry, but you won't get your item back.

Regards,
Hyper

RandyDandy

Veteran
Hello staff i dont know if you give back the stuff what are nondonator stuff back because i throwed in lava my pickaxed (Eff 8 Unb 5 Fortune 3 Inquisitive 1) and i have a screenshot but i dont know if i will get it back i would love to get it back but i dont chose if you will give me back so i hope i get it back becuase i grinded so hard to get that pickaxe i dont wana go thru that again so here is the screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/eq5b5 i acidentaly pres q and i droped my pickaxe but i took a screenshot fast and i could and i got it on a picture droping it and the pickaxe burn i check all our the generator i could not found it

Sorry for your lost pick... but you may get it back if it's a donated item and you have the valid screenshot of the pick that shows the enchantments. This will prevent us from getting tricked by members. If you do have the proof, please submitt a support ticket Here. It may help!

Main question has been answered...
Requesting to
lock!

Service by,
MasterDandy

Status
Not open for further replies.