Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I dont know what to call this thread

Is this possible?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sans__

1.98 seconds
2017-04-01_13.48.19.png "REACTION > _Sans__ unscrambled the word Rock in 1.98 seconds! and got $10!"

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Yea it happened to me too ... sometimes countdowns r messed up a bit ...

MouraThat

Veteran
Congrats . Your really good at reactions. I need training on them xD

AbedKilani

Veteran
Congrats . Your really good at reactions. I need training on them xD
I saw your name outside the thread as last reply, so when I clicked on the thread I saw that the reaction was "rock" and expected you to be like "hey that's my name!" lmaoo XD

I'm a nub at scrambling because some of them are words I personally never heard of lol :p

LOLOF

Rare Pika
I saw your name outside the thread as last reply, so when I clicked on the thread I saw that the reaction was "rock" and expected you to be like "hey that's my name!" lmaoo XD

I'm a nub at scrambling because some of them are words I personally never heard of lol :p
gg.. now you're a helper !

MouraThat

Veteran

i was like a 1/2 a second off one time . I'm improving i guess xD

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
GG. Im bad at reactions. Players in opsb called me Fat fingers before, so I stopped trying. hahaha. :D bullies.

wreaker

Pika Lover
GG. Im bad at reactions. Players in opsb called me Fat fingers before, so I stopped trying. hahaha. :D bullies.
when i came to creative for the first time i did't even knew how to answer scrambles but yeah i figured it out somehow xd

Status
Not open for further replies.