Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I can't get in

Status
Not open for further replies.

PewPlayz

I am a very experienced Minecraft player, yet I am also very forgetful. Do you think you could make it so that:

1) Maybe we can reregister if we have forgotten our password( I did ).

2) Delete passwords because I can't remember all of my server passwords.

Thank you for your convenience,

~ PewPlayz

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
make a support ticket about you forgeting your password you need proof its ur acc i forgot my password to my main and staff wont reset it so i just made a different account and i play on that acc to this day

Aidenken

Dont You Have Any Picture Or Video Of That account ?
Example :Like Taking Screen with Someone
Or Made Video By That Account ?

DODE2K

Veteran
I am a very experienced Minecraft player, yet I am also very forgetful. Do you think you could make it so that:

1) Maybe we can reregister if we have forgotten our password( I did ).

2) Delete passwords because I can't remember all of my server passwords.

Thank you for your convenience,

~ PewPlayz
no they can't make your ideas because
staff doesn't have a guarantee that you are the only that can access your account
+pika is a cracked minecraft server that mean that you don't need a mojang/ premium account to get on it (you don't have to buy the game to play on the server)
the way cracked minecraft accounts work is as long as the ign is not taken by a premium user then you can use it
thats mean that if you have a cracked mc then i can right now hope on the server with your ign
so the only thing that preventing me from playing with your cracked ign on pika is the password that you registered with
note:there is a chance that some of what i said is wrong so before working with my words check if its right
if i am wrong say down so i edit the thread

wreaker

Pika Lover
well you can get acc back if you forgot pass and have an alt then staff will do ip check with that alt acc name you give then they will reset pass if name you give is true and matches with ip check

Aidenken

well you can get acc back if you forgot pass and have an alt then staff will do ip check with that alt acc name you give then they will reset pass if name you give is true and matches with ip check

Genius Idea

Just Me

Banned
If u have acc potatonub2000 and if ur loged in whit acc i think othere peps cant even enter pika whit same acc is that true ??

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
i tried that staff is tooooooo damn lazy to do things like that

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
If u have acc potatonub2000 and if ur loged in whit acc i think othere peps cant even enter pika whit same acc is that true ??
can log into pika with your account but they need your password if they have your password they get your account that has been registered into pika and that is how you get hacked

Melios444

Banned
You can just make a support ticket if you forgot your password here at the server

Status
Not open for further replies.