Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I can't believe this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiksonFTW_

I had OP pickaxe on OP skyblock and i earned about 10m with it on /warp mine and i built a lot of things on my island(expanded it,added a beacon etc.).That was all yesterday.Today when i logged in i had like 500k nothing was there,not even my beacon,my island was not as i left it...Pls do something :/ :(

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I wasn't on to know but maybe they did a rollback or setback, whatever you would like to refer to it as, because of someone cheating. That would mean that however many hours they rolled back would be the amount of progress you lost. It was probably more than just you that ended up losing progress. If this isn't the case then I'm not to sure. xD

OP
OP
M

MiksonFTW_

Haha i think it is rollback/setback really.But it still sucks,staff erased my whole progress that i achieved by playing for like 5 hours straight.Players will just be pissed off and they will leave the server bcuz of that one rollback...I don't think staff should really do that because they will anyways restart OP Skyblock sooner or later and everyone will start from bottom so it rly doesn't matter if someone hacks in my opinion...

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Try not to have such a down attitude about it all! Yes that is regrettable but it doesn't ruin the game-play. It may dull the fun at times but saying to let people hack.....that removes a lot of the fun and the reason they are doing the resets is to add in updates to all the gamemodes :3. Try to look at the bright side of things everyone will have the same fresh start not just you.

iq420

Veteran
It got rollbacked due to few corrupted files OP Skyblock had. And it got rollbacked for everyone, not just you.

Status
Not open for further replies.