Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I cant Ban Appeal for some reason. Someone Unban Me. Not Fair Perm Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Umm you can't be unbanned as that ban was from Ex-Staff.... And Staff don't deal with bans from Ex-staff.

OP
OP
A

Archwood100

Umm you can't be unbanned as that ban was from Ex-Staff.... And Staff don't deal with bans from Ex-staff.

So you guys are telling me that you are not going to unban me cause an ex staff banned me?! So what it was by an ex staff i was banned for PLACING TREE AT MINE!??! Is that a good enough reason for a Perm-Ban? Also i donated on Prisons so i want to play with my account not a Cracked one. So all cause an ex staff banned me dont mean u guys can see it was for an unfair reason and that i should get unbanned.

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
Maybe they will be nice to you and unban you because you got banned only for placing tree

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Still i think he got banned because the placing a tree thing breaks some of the mines... Like it stops them from resetting.

OP
OP
A

Archwood100

Still i think he got banned because the placing a tree thing breaks some of the mines... Like it stops them from resetting.

Dude this was 2 years ago nearly 3 and if you place a tree at a wood mine u can just cut down the tree. And no it doesnt stop them from resetting.

They don't deal with ex staff's bans.

Why not? Do you think its fair how i got perm banned for that? Its quite clear i shouldnt of got perm banned and now i should be unbanned.

oMeteor

Veteran
Why not? Do you think its fair how i got perm banned for that? Its quite clear i shouldnt of got perm banned and now i should be unbanned.
I don't know why, But that's what a staff will come and say.

Cloudz

Bans from ex staff are nearly impossible to be fixed and takes a lot of work which is why staff usually dont bother with those ban appeals, sorry to say but that account is more than likely going to stay banned

OP
OP
A

Archwood100

Bans from ex staff are nearly impossible to be fixed and takes a lot of work which is why staff usually dont bother with those ban appeals, sorry to say but that account is more than likely going to stay banned
Why would they be nearly impossible to fix? I was banned from the archon for 3years and got unbanned after i done an appeal. So why cant these people do it?

U should Buy Unban
Buy an unban because I was banned cause i placed a tree at a mine? Are u nuts!?

ADHDspot

Veteran
Can you make a screenshot of the error when you are trying to make a ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.