Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Huge Suggestion, Balancing, Changes & Fixes - (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Username:
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:
Huge Suggestion, Balancing, Changes & Fixes - (Part 1)

Detailed description:
imageedit_5_6962807989.png

Hello there everyone, in this thread, I will be tackling newer suggestion changes for an upcoming season for OP Prison. I think it’s time to make some changes that are quite fun for everyone to try with newer mechanics and a new grinding style as I want to expand prison into more than just mining blocks and prestige of your rank. This game mode is about grinding your way up to the top and I think some of these changes I’m about to mention will be one of those.

Due to the limit of forum text messages, I will be splitting the topic into different categories, ranging from new features, balance changes, and much more quality of life changes that I think will be beneficial to the upcoming season. I have done my best recreating all features that I am about to mention providing videos and images as an example. So please bear with me as I tackle all of them. In this thread, you may find the following suggestions: Pets V2, Gang Bank & Contributions, and Pickaxe Drills & Orbs.

Reintroducing the Pets V2 (Now at V2.1)!

In my last thread, I have mentioned quite a lot of changes to the pets making them more fun, useful, and well known by the players. I have come up with ideas that I think will make it attainable for everyone but challenging in the process. I have also mentioned the rarities of the pet where they will only give fewer perks for the players when they use it.​

In addition, I would like to adjust and add more things for these features that may be useful and worth for players to grind and collect. Going back to the topic, here are the following pets in action:

Monkey Pet (Income Pet)

• They are obtained by purchasing an egg from /tokenshop. Their hatch time will be about 24 hoursand they have a randomized chance of getting higher rarities.
    • Common Pet ➠ 70%
    • Rare Pet ➠ 20%
    • Legendary Pet ➠ 10%
Cash Swipe
Increases your sell output by x% chance.​
Tax Growler
Decrease the amount of your tax on private mines by x%.​
GOING BANANAS!
Get a x% chance of getting a x3 money booster​
when you are selling or claiming tax from a private mine.​

Tarantula Pet (Income Pet)

• They are obtained by purchasing an egg from /tokenshop. Their hatch time will be about 24 hoursand they have a randomized chance of getting higher rarities.
    • Common Pet ➠ 70%
    • Rare Pet ➠ 20%
    • Legendary Pet ➠ 10%
Web Spreading
Increases your token output by x% chance.​
Eight Legged Biter
For every 8 lucky blocks broken, it will grant you a chance to get +x% token output.​
Arachnophilia
Increases the token greed output along with the players​
around you by x% around the radius of 10 (Maximum of 10 players).​

Drug Lord Pet (Farming Pet)

• Common Pet ➠ 45%
    • Rare Pet ➠ 30%
    • Legendary Pet ➠ 25%
Drug Luck 2.0
Increases the drug output fortune by x%.​
Godfather’s Blessing
Has a x% chance of receiving the drug seeds.​
Cartel Compaction
Automatically compacts the drugs in your inventory.​
(This still works even if you don't have permission for /compact).​

Mole Pet (Mining Pet)

• They are obtained by mining from warp A to Z. They will drop occasionally for players with the following rarity rate of chances.
    • Common Pet ➠ 60%
    • Rare Pet ➠ 30%
    • Legendary Pet ➠ 10%
Tick, Tick, Boom!
Decreases the bomb cooldown by x second(s).​
Dig, Dig, Boom!
Increases the explosive enchant by x%.​
Mole's Foot
Increases the fortune enchant by x%.​

Diamond Sentry Pet (Mining Pet)

• They are obtained from killing diamond zombies from the Diamond Dunes area and they are dropped occasionally with the following rarity rate of chances.
    • Common Pet ➠ 65%
    • Rare Pet ➠ 25%
    • Legendary Pet ➠ 10%
Diamond Spreading
Boost the Inmate’s speed and output by x%.​
Gemstone Madness
Increases the gemstone drop by x%.​
Diamante’s Enchant
Increases all cave shop enchants on your pickaxe by x%.​

Engineer Pet (Mining Pet)

• They are obtained from Pokéballs and the Mining Crate. They come from an egg and have a hatch time of 48 hours with a chance of getting higher rarities.
    • Common Pet ➠ 60%
    • Rare Pet ➠ 35%
    • Legendary Pet ➠ 5%
Mining Stonks
Has an x% chance of getting +5 minutes of autominer when breaking blocks.​
Improving the Automation
Has an x% chance of getting +30 minutes of autominer when claiming.​
Robo-overtime
Increases the autominer limit up to x hour(s).​
Robogenerosity
Get a x% chance of getting x2 booster when claiming autominer.​

Gladiator Pet (Combat Pet)

• They are obtained by purchasing an egg from /tokenshop but it requires a specific Combat Skill Level. Their hatch time will be about 48 hours and they have a randomized chance of getting higher rarities.
    • Common Pet ➠ 70%
    • Rare Pet ➠ 20%
    • Legendary Pet ➠ 10%
Advanced Reflexes
Grants you a speed boost of x%.​
No Mercy
Increases the sharpness enchant of your weapon by x%.​
Durable Warrior
Decreases the durability and grants extra protection against damage by x%.​
Dying Breath
Grants x% of strength when below 5 hearts of health.​

Robochu Pet (Combat Pet)

• They are obtained by killing the Robochu Boss (More details to that in this thread) and they have a very low chance of dropping an egg. Their hatch time will be about 48 hoursand they have a randomized chance of getting higher rarities.
    • Common Pet ➠ 70%
    • Rare Pet ➠ 20%
    • Legendary Pet ➠ 10%
Furious Swiper
Increases the damage to PvE Mobs by x%.​
Increases the speed when hitting PvE Mobs by x%.​
Volt Tackle
Creates a chain reaction damage on nearby PvE Mobs.​
Robot Bolt
Has a x% chance of stunning PvE Mobs for 3 seconds.​

Prisoner X Pet (Solitary Pet)

• They are obtained from opening a Legendary Supply Box from The Solitary area (More details will be discussed in this thread). The chances are stated below.
    • Common Pet ➠ 70%
    • Rare Pet ➠ 20%
    • Legendary Pet ➠ 10%
Wandering Key-per
Increases the Key Finder enchant by x%.​
Heavy Inmate
Grants protection against mobs on The Solitary by x%.​
Solitary Luck
Grants a x% chance of higher tier rewards from Supply Boxes.​

Builder Bob Pet (Miscellaneous Pet)

• They are obtained from the /level rewards when you reach Level 50. This pet only has 1 rarity which is called Special similar to the seasonal pet won from the crates with all perks unlocked. You are still required to level it up by feeding it with Pet Food (which you can only feed every hour, but will give you 5,000 pet experience).
Slashin’ Price
All prices of building blocks and decoration from /shop will be decreased by x% off.​
Build Till Limit
Grants you permanent fly on your private cell and other cells.​

Introduction to Gang Bank & Contribution System

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, a gang's purpose in the game mode is to work together and give cooperation and support to each other. This will encourage a lot of help and will track the player's contributions to their gang. This will cost a few Gang Bucks to unlock this feature command for the gang.​

Using the command /g bank and the command /g contribute you can check the current status and contribute your things to the gang. Within this video, I will show you how it works:

Introduction to Pickaxe Drills & Orbs

Pickaxe has lacked recent changes over the season and I feel like it won’t be balanced if we left out the primary tool within these suggestions I have stated so far. I have noticed that many players don’t regularly use the Pickaxe Gems as it doesn’t make any changes whatsoever. I propose a change to this by remodeling the GUI of upgrading the pickaxe and its gems. Gems will be replaced with Power Orbs.​

What are Power Orbs?
They are special forged stones that will give the pickaxe insane and special abilities that will help them grind and upgrade it time after time. These abilities will have a cooldown and trigger that you can use to activate them. Some Power Orbs are difficult to obtain and will require more grinding to get a chance to obtain them.

I have given some ideas on Special Abilities and here are the following:
  • Mega-Tornado
    • Cooldown: 5 minutes
    • It will create a tornado around your player’s area. Its rate and power will depend on your Tornado Enchant on your Pickaxe.
  • Duking Nuke
    • It will require you to have 100 Explosive Bombs to consume and activate your ability and will launch a 3x3 Explosive Bombs around your player’s area.
    • This will encourage the value of Explosive Bombs now from the Explosive G-Kit.
  • Turbo Black Hole
    • It will require you 100 Blackhole Bombs to consume and activate your ability which will spawn a small circle of black holes around you (like a Boomerang Enchant) for a few minutes, once it’s done it will give you more speed for a temporary amount of time.
  • Earth Splitter
    • Cooldown: 10 minutes
    • It will destroy a 5x5 vertical on your player’s area.

What about Drills? What do they do?
Drills are semi upgrades that will upgrade the player’s cylindrical radius of breaking blocks. To create a drill that you can equip to your pickaxe, you must collect drill parts which can be found on Supply Boxes on The Solitary (More will be explained about that in this thread). Once you have collected the required drill parts there will be an NPC on the spawn that will reforge those parts (which will take real-life hours) and you can equip it once it’s done.

Reason(s):
Where do I begin? The reason why I have made such an effort of making a suggestion here is because of the lack of content and the game mode itself being repetitive in giving challenges. Most OP Prison or Prison Servers, in general, have the same content they produce for their players and I think that it won't be as unique for PikaNetwork to just do the same things. With customized plugins produced by the server developers themselves, it may be possible to create most of these things and I think that it will be way more fun and addicting to bring a new style of grinding to the game mode rather than just breaking blocks all day.

Most of these suggestions I've presented are kind of new and I know that some people may not enjoy reading this as they might think it'll bring complications to the gameplay. I say that if you enjoy the content of PikaNetwork's OP Prison, you are bound to find more things that you'd wish exist in the game and I have done my best to present some of my ideas to the community and hope that the game mode itself will be more entertaining. I honestly didn't play much in this current season as it didn't give a fun experience of just grinding blocks over and over.

This is only Part 1 out of 3 in my OP Prison Suggestion, you may check out Parts 2 and 3 in this forum thread:
That is all, I have spent over a week preparing for these suggestions, and compiled screenshots/videos as a demonstration. I hope that you enjoy reading the contents, feel free to leave feedback below and upvote if you are interested in seeing this in the next season. Also, special thanks to @Diamond_Gamerzz and @Hyperrion for helping me give a few ideas, and helped me with fixes for this suggestion.

Last edited:

Anuly

Veteran
I don't play Op prison nor understand anything, but this seems too good to not upvote, upvoted :>

Alparo_

Great Reporter
I see someone is giving a lot of effort in suggestions 👀 . Definitely interesting and incredible suggestion. +1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello TryHardMarktin,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and some parts of it are going to be implemented within the upcoming reset!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.