Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Huge Bedwars Update.

Fenixx

Hello pika network staff, I think pika network needs some special attention as well, all other gamemodes are getting updates/resets but nothing about Bedwars, the last bedwars update was a few new maps, but that wasnt that exciting, maybe the community would love it if you'd show some love for bedwars and add new stuff, we have been playing the same bedwars for over 4 years + now and WE WANT MORE!!!

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello,

First of all, BedWars 1.5 years ago was a much less advanced mode that did not have Solo and Quadruples, for example. It was quite different from what it is now.

Saying that BedWars did not update for 4 years is ridiculous considering the number of updates it received. Here are some examples:
You can also see many BedWars updates in the #notices and #announcements channels on our Discord server.

On top of that, please note that we are constantly working on new updates (and maps). They may take time to be released though.
If you have a unique idea that nobody has suggested before, you can make a suggestion about it HERE and help us improve BedWars that way.

OP
OP
Fenixx

Fenixx

Hello,

First of all, BedWars 1.5 years ago was a much less advanced mode that did not have Solo and Quadruples, for example. It was quite different from what it is now.

Saying that BedWars did not update for 4 years is ridiculous considering the number of updates it received. Here are some examples:
You can also see many BedWars updates in the #notices and #announcements channels on our Discord server.

On top of that, please note that we are constantly working on new updates (and maps). They may take time to be released though.
If you have a unique idea that nobody has suggested before, you can make a suggestion about it HERE and help us improve BedWars that way.
Ok, your a SRmod, and I respect you alot sir, but the game just feels odd like nothing new to me, if we could get maybe new gamemodes in bedwars and a new NPC profile stats that would be great