Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

how to get better ping

Silver Wing

The Pika
Pika's server is located in France ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

SlasyGoesPro

Maybe try upgrading internet plans, using ethernet cable or at least staying close to the router. If this doesn't works, it's all host because your place takes time receiving ping from the server (which is very far away) and you face delay in latencies or basically lag. Hope this helped ^^

NGaming

Great Reporter
yeahㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
for a server that is in france and i live in India i get 150 ping which is decent

NoobieChips

Pika Lover
i get 250 ms what now i am dum dum
unfortunately it can't be changed unless you move to another place closer to the server :(
the best you could do is have a stable internet connection so that your ping doesn't spike and you have a cool 250ms experience xD

Ønce

Legendary Pika
This isn't the server's issue, Try fixing things on your side.
the servers are based in eu, that creates huge ping problem for players playing through asia, imo pika should try upgrading its range with more servers on asia that creates an decent ping for all players

TypicalOven

the servers are based in eu, that creates huge ping problem for players playing through asia, imo pika should try upgrading its range with more servers on asia that creates an decent ping for all players
Some people with low ping on this server can get lagbacks, I have high ping and It's like the server is hosted on aternos LMAO.

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
To lower your ping, you can:
1. Get a better internet connection.
2. Move closer to France.
3. Ask other users of your internet not to use the internet while you're playing.
4. Close all the things that use the internet you're currently using except Minecraft (like browser tabs, YouTube videos, etc.).
None of these options are very realistic so I feel bad for you that you have to deal with 250 ping.
ahh yes, for playing a block game i will travel 1000km
nice tip xD