Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

how to fix Sorry not a valid playername

ieoub

Pika Lover
I have also been struggling with voting using the 7th link even though I have a purchased Minecraft account. I contacted the website's email and Twitter but got no response. I tried these steps to fix the error; it got fixed, but I don't know if it was luck or something else. Try it out and comment here to make sure if it's working.

here's what to do
  1. Go to this link: https://namemc.com/claim-your-profile
  2. Complete steps 1 and 2, which instruct you to join the server and use the command /namemc.
  3. You will receive a link in chat. Copy it and paste it into your browser.
  4. You will then have the option to create an account on that website, Create an account and you are done.
Please share your experience in the comments section.

OP
OP
ieoub

ieoub

Pika Lover
When you in game, had you do /premium ?
I did before, and nothing changed for a month ig,
then a week before trying those steps I used /cracked, (cause my microsoft account was getting alot of login attempts from different locations, bcz of a different minecraft launcher)

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
I did before, and nothing changed for a month ig,
then a week before trying those steps I used /cracked, (cause my microsoft account was getting alot of login attempts from different locations, bcz of a different minecraft launcher)
Oh the username is cracked when u 1st started playing mc?

OP
OP
ieoub

ieoub

Pika Lover
Oh the username is cracked when u 1st started playing mc?
yeah, also when I joined pika for the first time I was able to vote even I was cracked, but this year I couldn't vote on the 7th link for along time

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
yeah, also when I joined pika for the first time I was able to vote even I was cracked, but this year I couldn't vote on the 7th link for along time
Idk exact last year i was also could vote in 7 link but now can't vote