Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to design a good signature?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello everyone,
I was wondering how to design a good signature on the forums recently. I tried out a lot of options, but since the signature limit has an 8-lines limit for normal players, I couldn't fit many things in it, which started bothering me. In the end, I ended up with what you see right now, but I'm not really satisfied with how it looks.
My questions for everyone reading this are:
What should a good signature have?
Which colors should be used to create a good contrast in the signature?
Do you have any examples of good player signatures that I can be inspired by?
Please post your thoughts in the replies section.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Apo2xd

Veteran
in my opinion so many players are flexing their skills like kills/wins/winstreaks etc.To be honest this is your option but i suggest you to have a normal signature like ranks/when you have been trial since when you resigned(date)/regards/yours truly.Also the colour doesnt matter,you can choose what ever you want but when you have putted ranks in your signature you must use their own colour ingame (for me) like (VIP,ELITE,TITAN)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i think it should be plain as much as possible. try using basic colors like black gray etc to create a nice contrast.. basically ur name and discord would be enough

ur ranks kills etc can stay in ur about page so

Silver Wing

The Pika
As stated above you can write your ranks

But the one I love is the one from NoLimit

D

Deleted member 88174

Hey HEEEEYYY HEEEEEEYYYYYY! It's ya boi the Drago Lorderino back with a fresh epic forum post. Remember to leave a like and comment down below! Don't forget to also follow me!

Basically do not have 1 like mine.

It's ya b- o - i signing out|!

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hey HEEEEYYY HEEEEEEYYYYYY! It's ya boi the Drago Lorderino back with a fresh epic forum post. Remember to leave a like and comment down below! Don't forget to also follow me!

Basically do not have 1 like mine.

It's ya b- o - i signing out|!
Ok, so, first of all, why do you have this intro like your post is a YT video?
Second of all, I can see at first glance that I shouldn't have one as you have.
And third of all, do you actually think that this is going to get you reaction score and followers? Spoiler - it's not going to. It's just annoying. Please stop.

D

Deleted member 88174

And third of all, do you actually think that this is going to get you reaction score and followers? Spoiler - it's not going to. It's just annoying. Please stop.
Yo YOOO YOOO! It's is THE ALPHA ULTRA MEGA SUPREME GAMER Dragon here back with a fresh epic new post!

What is it, casual? Have you come to be of service to Dragon_Lord_? That in and of itself speaks toward your madness. "I suppose an introduction is in order. I'm Dragon_Lord_, Prince of All Gamers. And other things...
I'm not talking about them!
You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them! But, perhaps now's not the time.
You see this is how all gamers speak. We incorporate the fishstick into our speech. Don't be forgetting the fishstick is a very delicate state on mind!

Since you now understand that it is time for a celebration...
Pizza for everyone!
Wait, scratch that. Pizza for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like Pizza. True?
Perhaps you've gotten a taste of gaming as well? Do not believe gaming to be a curse, casual. For some, it is the greatest of blessings...a bitter mercy perhaps, but mercy nonetheless.

Aaah! Yes my signature is very funny lookin. AAAAHHHAHAHHAAAA!
More laughter, and already I am bored. But enough about me. Let's talk about you. I could turn you into a goat. Or a puddle. Or a bad idea. I could make you eat your own rotten flesh. Or fall in love with a cloud.

What's with that look?
Oh! You are far too hard on yourself, my dear, sweet, confused Lt_Hammerman. What would the people do without you? Dance? Sing? Smile? Ahaha! Grow old? You are the best casual that has ever been here! Well, except for that MouraThat fellow, but he turned into a Helper, and that's hardly sporting. You know, I was there for that whole sordid affair. Marvelous time! Playerheads, a nether castle, slendyy town, claims vanishing... Oh, and the pizza! To die for."

Wait you don't like how I speak? "Harrumph! Well, if you're going to be like that, I think its best I take my leave. A good day to you, sir. I said good day! Ta! Come visit again! Or I'll pluck out your eyes."

(basically I used to be an casual like you until I took an arrow to the knee..)

It's ya BOI signing out!

Last edited by a moderator:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Imagine thinking that the goal of forums is to get followers amd reaction score

D

Deleted member 88174

To be clear, I don't think that. He does - https://prnt.sc/vnj12g.
YO yoo yoooo! It's ya Boi dragon ahoy back with a pika forum reply.

na i just put that in sometimes to add variation to the intos. More "youtuber like"

Also i wonder if anyone can get all the references i put in the other message i sent

it's ya boi signing out!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
in my opinion

1. clean design
  2. ez to see
  3. dont put those donator ranks in plzzz
  4. with some color
  5. choose a nice font
  6. DONT PUT PHOTOS OR JIF PLEASE!!!!