Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

How to decrease Hackers and Increase profit at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenzin01

• Server
    Entire Server
  • Suggestion
    Hey guys, so all of you guys probably know that pikacraft is swarmed with hackers and since we don't see a lot of staff banning them and when players see hackers, they usually don't end up reporting them because the player gains nothing. I came up with this idea which will make players actually want to report every hackers they see. I think that it would great if you get some kind of points for every hacker you report and you can save up those points to get discounts like 5%, 10% and 20% off in the shop. This reporting hacker and saving points should work like, for example AppNana, where you save points every app installed and you can end up getting gift cards and etc. I'm not saying that saving enough points to get discounts should be easy, and considering how many hackers there are, it will help clear the server without staffs having to actually log on everyday. In addition, players will gain something out of it and will be motivated to report players and be able to get a reward by being able to buy stuff from the server shop, which will also increase the owner's profit as well. I mean....if it doesn't work what so every, you can always remove it. I forgot to mention that it should only work for HACKER reports only and to get the points, the report has to be accepted/punished.
  • Reason
    The paragraph above have the suggestion and the reasonings as well.
  • Example
    Since i haven't seen this idea on any server i've ever played on, i want this to go through and succeed so pikacraft could be an example for other servers :D

Last edited:

VeggiDay

Veteran
I really don't know about this one...there are already ALOT of reports on the Reports section, and more reports may pressure the staffs...

It's neutral

I agree even now many reports are not visited by staff because there are so many.

OP
OP
T

tenzin01

logical solution:: increase the number of staff...
Indeed, you can always increase the number of staffs. On the forums, i see about 50 staffs but there are about 1000-3000 players on pika depending on the time. So... even if this suggestion were to be denied, we're still in need of more staffs.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Would help for motivating people, ye.... But how selfish can you be if you just report a hacker for points? You would want people to have fun right? Anyway, it would indeed help I think, so +1

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Indeed, you can always increase the number of staffs. On the forums, i see about 50 staffs but there are about 1000-3000 players on pika depending on the time. So... even if this suggestion were to be denied, we're still in need of more staffs.
Really much people who play Pika are to young to be staff, really much people aren't good in English and make an application like this:
Why you wanna be staff:
Iam really good in being staf i think becus i have been staf on mani servers

Also much people just want to be staff for abuse, or to be cool, and they are just bad. Pika only wants the best, so none of the above. Thats why its so hard for Pika to get enough staff, because 'hiring' bad staff won't help at all.
Anyway, thats off-topic because thats not a suggestion :)
My vote was +1 if you didn't see :p

-Speedster

Davidva

Veteran
  • Server
    Entire Server
  • Suggestion
    Hey guys, so all of you guys probably know that pikacraft is swarmed with hackers and since we don't see a lot of staff banning them and when players see hackers, they usually don't end up reporting them because the player gains nothing. I came up with this idea which will make players actually want to report every hackers they see. I think that it would great if you get some kind of points for every hacker you report and you can save up those points to get discounts like 5%, 10% and 20% off in the shop. This reporting hacker and saving points should work like, for example AppNana, where you save points every app installed and you can end up getting gift cards and etc. I'm not saying that saving enough points to get discounts should be easy, and considering how many hackers there are, it will help clear the server without staffs having to actually log on everyday. In addition, players will gain something out of it and will be motivated to report players and be able to get a reward by being able to buy stuff from the server shop, which will also increase the owner's profit as well. I mean....if it doesn't work what so every, you can always remove it. I forgot to mention that it should only work for HACKER reports only and to get the points, the report has to be accepted/punished.
  • Reason
    The paragraph above have the suggestion and the reasonings as well.
  • Example
    Since i haven't seen this idea on any server i've ever played on, i want this to go through and succeed so pikacraft could be an example for other servers :D
The problem is, half of the reports are false! So its rlly hard for staff to ban the real hackers. The best way to do this is with a godly anticheat. I have seen knightfall (best anticheat ever) but its 1.8 beecause of clicks. I hope pika team can found a relly good 1.7/1.8 anticheat or juice knightfall an turn pvp servers back to 1.8 only. @BadEntities @NexiousPlayz @DutchminerHD

Last edited:

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
The problem is, half of the reports are false! So its rlly hard for staff to ban the real hackers. The best way to do this is with a godly anticheat. I have seen knightfall (best anticheat ever) but its 1.8 beecause of clicks. I hope pika team can found a relly good 1.7/1.8 anticheat or juice knightfall an turn pvp servers back to 1.8 only.
I have asked the owner of Knightfall some questions, and it even has some good ideas about xrayers :0

Davidva

Veteran
I have asked the owner of Knightfall some questions, and it even has some good ideas about xrayers :0
But than have all the pvp server first be only 1.8 for knightfall. #addknightfall

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
logical solution:: increase the number of staff...
It's not that easy mate :)
Staffs has ALOT of hard work to do. Also no many people are applying for staff, if you want the server to have more staffs, it's because, of course, not all of the people applying for staffs are mature, but also some people have no interest in applying for staff.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Staffs has ALOT of hard work to do. Also no many people are applying for staff, if you want the server to have more staffs, it's because, of course, not all of the people applying for staffs are mature, but also some people have no interest in applying for staff.
Some people who apply are mature but just not old enough.... (That would be me :()

ali99

Epic Pika

dont forget there r more than THOUSAND of players on pika...atleast 500 on forums..atleast 200 mature and active....and more than 100 that dont think they r ready to handle the position of staff ...yet....(that would be me :p)

we just have to wait....

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Some people who apply are mature but just not old enough.... (That would be me :()
It doesn't matter about the age, it matters about how "mature" you are, even though I'm not the age needed, which is 13, I can still apply if I want to.
For example: @Whysomad, he isn't 16, but he got accepted as a staff for his maturity.
So you can apply for staff RIGHT NOW :)
Lol

DemonicHunter

+1 I've been recording a lot of hackers.. and my YT channel is now just full of hackers vid.. I can gain profit from these <3 Really really good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.