Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

How to decrease Hackers and Increase profit at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenzin01

• Server
    Entire Server
  • Suggestion
    Hey guys, so all of you guys probably know that pikacraft is swarmed with hackers and since we don't see a lot of staff banning them and when players see hackers, they usually don't end up reporting them because the player gains nothing. I came up with this idea which will make players actually want to report every hackers they see. I think that it would great if you get some kind of points for every hacker you report and you can save up those points to get discounts like 5%, 10% and 20% off in the shop. This reporting hacker and saving points should work like, for example AppNana, where you save points every app installed and you can end up getting gift cards and etc. I'm not saying that saving enough points to get discounts should be easy, and considering how many hackers there are, it will help clear the server without staffs having to actually log on everyday. In addition, players will gain something out of it and will be motivated to report players and be able to get a reward by being able to buy stuff from the server shop, which will also increase the owner's profit as well. I mean....if it doesn't work what so every, you can always remove it. I forgot to mention that it should only work for HACKER reports only and to get the points, the report has to be accepted/punished.
  • Reason
    The paragraph above have the suggestion and the reasonings as well.
  • Example
    Since i haven't seen this idea on any server i've ever played on, i want this to go through and succeed so pikacraft could be an example for other servers :D

Last edited:

VeggiDay

Veteran
Hey guys, so all of you guys probably know that pikacraft is swarmed with hackers and since we don't see a lot of staff banning them and when players see hackers, they usually don't end up reporting them because the player gains nothing. I came up with this idea which will make players actually want to report every hackers they see. I think that it would great if you get some kind of points for every hacker you report and you can save up those points to get discounts like 5%, 10% and 20% off in the shop. This reporting hacker and saving points should work like, for example AppNana, where you save points every app installed and you can end up getting gift cards and etc. I'm not saying that saving enough points to get discounts should be easy, and considering how many hackers there are, it will help clear the server without staffs having to actually log on everyday. In addition, players will gain something out of it and will be motivated to report players and be able to get a reward by being able to buy stuff from the server shop, which will also increase the owner's profit as well. I mean....if it doesn't work what so every, you can always remove it. I forgot to mention that it should only work for HACKER reports only and to get the points, the report has to be accepted/punished.
Thanks for reading,
-tenzin01

Hmmm... to be honest i think that this idea is bad.
Everyone know that problem but you shouldnt get rewarded for doing something positive for yourself
and other member of the server. Its self-evidence isn´t it??
And the staff member are working as hard as they can to ban these people and support the server.

-1 from me

OP
OP
T

tenzin01

Hmmm... to be honest i think that this idea is bad.
Everyone know that problem but you shouldnt get rewarded for doing something positive for yourself
and other member of the server. Its self-evidence isn´t it??
And the staff member are working as hard as they can to ban these people and support the server.

-1 from me
I understand if you comprehended this wrong, I apologize for my wording but i was not saying staffs aren't doing their job, i was saying that staffs aren't able to go through every server, every moment, since the server sometimes hits over 2k players and it could be physically draining for the staffs. That's why this idea would help the staffs by not having them to actually get on and go through the whole server. For the reward part, i know that everyone knows the problem and everyone has been knowing the problem for years, yet nothing has changed. So, my mentally was that I little motivation might help. For example, i many of you guys actually study for the fun of it? Even though it will help later down the year, you still won't do it unless a motivation comes around such as your parents saying they will buy you something if you have all A's or a test...that's a good motivation for everyone to study. I feel like this system is just a little push for people to actually start reporting hackers. Additionally, the reward isn't crazy like %50 off or anything and it should be like every 25 accepted/punished hacker reports, you get the 5% off and 40 valid reports you get 10% off and lastly, 70 valid reports, you can get 20% off.

Deviate

I like the idea, a little something back for those who take the patience and effort to make good reports :)

4SharK

Pika Member
+1 Its good motivation to report every hacker since i just report hackers with ugly names and those i can record

Well +1 For Me Also...

But There Will Be Some Fake Reports That Will Be Made Just Because Of This If This Will Be Approved...

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
I really don't know about this one...there are already ALOT of reports on the Reports section, and more reports may pressure the staffs...

It's neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.