Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How players got more votes then 217?

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
IGN
my_name_is_ahmed
As u can only get 217 votes a month 7(31) = 217 So how they managed to get more votes like top voter have 221 votes. Can anyone explain?

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
As u can only get 217 votes a month 7(31) = 217 So how they managed to get more votes like top voter have 221 votes. Can anyone explain?
bug abusing probably
there are ways to get more votes that normal players are just unaware about

OP
OP
my_name_is_ahmed

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
IGN
my_name_is_ahmed
I think that is bug abusing and staff should do something

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
that one is top.gg votes which dont count as regular votes, but they do give iron
40 votes for 1000 iron I believe
and u can vote every 12 hours, so if ur consistent enough, u can get 1000 iron in 20 days

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
I think that is bug abusing and staff should do something
they will, the voter who abused it last month got removed/disqualified right before they announced the vote winners, they will do the same for EXorCIST_GHoST who has been abusing and got 18 votes yesterday, idk how much he will get today considering Zendrios got 200 votes in 2 days by abusing....

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
There are methods on vote sites by which you can get 2 votes in a day; it is something related to website reset timings that can be abused. It's not a thing that the server can fix, as it's a website-sided issue.

OP
OP
my_name_is_ahmed

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
IGN
my_name_is_ahmed
There are methods on vote sites by which you can get 2 votes in a day; it is something related to website reset timings that can be abused. It's not a thing that the server can fix, as it's a website-sided issue.
I would like to know it .

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
I am not the right person whom you ask how to do this you can rather ask the current top voter if you are interested.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
xahraiz_ndies <---- Here's the id of current top voter

ItzTech_IQ_

Pika Lover
IGN
ItzTech_IQ_
So, its not that complicated to understand. The 217 votes were from daily 7 votes, but the top voters (including me) had like 222 or 223 votes which is possible without any bugs or glitches in the voting websites. The main thing behind this is the vote websites reset times and the owners declaring the top voters and resetting the top voters list. So whenever the voting websites have their daily reset, people can vote on the 1st of the other month, which gets counted in the votes of the previous month because the owners/admins wouldn't have reset the vote counters at the time the voting sites reset. So the votes that they do gets counted on the previous month due to which they cannot compete for the vote top of the following month and have to wait for a month before competing in the vote top again. So, its clear that everyone can get upto 222/223 votes without any sort of glitches/bugs in the voting websites.