Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How do you clame land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killermantiss

I cnow how to clqme land for your clan but how do you clame for your self? I have tried the golden shovel thing and it aint working. Plz help

lillykat86

Epic Pika
I would like to know the same thing, i'm use to the golden shovel and claim blocks. I would like to build something nice but scared it will get destroyed because I claimed wrong, iv also seen tons of houses destroyed so i'm nervous.

Losii

Epic Pika
This plugin only lets clan mods or owners claim land for their own clan. So if you are in a clan and want to claim land for yourself, it will claim it for the whole clan. What you could do is make a separate clan and /c ally your friends and then type /c c a to chat with them.
I would like to build something nice but scared it will get destroyed because I claimed wrong, iv also seen tons of houses destroyed so i'm nervous.
This is like the factions claim system, you claim the chunk that you're standing in (16x16). /c map and F3+G can help with claiming chunks. The reason u see so many destroyed houses is: 60000 players have left, they just built near where they got with /wild, claim it, and never come back. If you're inactive for 10 days, the clan will get disbanded and all claims will be removed. If you have another member in your clan which isn't inactive, the leadership will go to them. Also another reason why u see destroyed houses: People trust other people too easily. My tip would be to go to the world borded (x30k z30k) and start your base there. Sethome there so if your clan gets disbanded you can /home to it. And it won't get claimed by other clans since its so far away (depends on how long u are gonna be away after clan got disbanded). I don't know why they changed it, it's harder for beginners to understand and they don't even explain anything about clans and claiming. We want the old claim plugin back T-T.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.