Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How do I rank up faster

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi, mine at a private mine that has boss mine. Choose one with low tax, you can look on /pm list.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
Boomerang is the best for tokens and explosion and fortune for money.But you can also start growing drugs its easy money you can make a big farm (they work like normal mc crops) and just start growing them and if you sell alot of drugs you can get token and money boosters on top of the money if you have an alt you can get it to afk at the cell and it takes around 40 min for the drugs to be fully grown

OP
OP
Piko

Piko

Banned
Boomerang is the best for tokens and explosion and fortune for money.But you can also start growing drugs its easy money you can make a big farm (they work like normal mc crops) and just start growing them and if you sell alot of drugs you can get token and money boosters on top of the money if you have an alt you can get it to afk at the cell and it takes around 40 min for the drugs to be fully grown
This Is a predifined (that i stole from Upper) message to bypass the Word+Char fiIter please ignore thls, The actual reply is below;
Thanks, will do!

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
You play more.
Why does this filter even exist?

Good Morning;
Me