Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Hotbar manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umay

Rare Pika
Username:
Umayyyyyyyyy​

Suggestion:
Hotbar manager​

Detailed description:
Hotbar manager. For example, in hypixel, if you buy blocks it will go to the slot of your liking. For me its on the 6th slot. You can edit your hotbar in the shopkeeper editor too and to enable it do /hotbar enable.​

Reason(s):
Reason i made this suggestion is because, some people are getting tired of always fixing their hotbar after they respawn (the tools). This is to help players organize their things and so they will be prepared if someone is inc. It will lessen the hustle of players by organizing their hotbar (2-5 secs) before they go out of the shop.​

Example(s):
nothing, ty​

Roseeey

Great Reporter
+1 It was annoying seeing all my stuff at the wrong slot :thumbs_up:

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 as it will help alot but already suggested and denied ;-;.

TommyWommy1290

Rare Pika
Already suggested also pretty sure it takes less than 1 second fr.
Still help me save 0.5 sec as time management
so +1

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Already suggested also pretty sure it takes less than 1 second fr.
Still help me save 0.5 sec as time management
so +1
Like 2 secs but xply it by amount of time u die + games u play daily. It adds upto some real amount of time.

TommyWommy1290

Rare Pika
Like 2 secs but xply it by amount of time u die + games u play daily. It adds upto some real amount of time.
I die once or sometimes twice a game. and uh I prob play like 10 games at once, so lets assume I died 18 times then if u do the math correct then u wil SAVE 36-40 SECONDS GGEZ

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I die once or sometimes twice a game. and uh I prob play like 10 games at once, so lets assume I died 18 times then if u do the math correct then u wil SAVE 36-40 SECONDS GGEZ
Only 10 games pffft. It will help ppl like us who do 70-80 wins daily. Also I cant believe someone named TommyWommy die only once a game 💀

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Also, amount of time u die + first time u buy tools.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
actually not that necessary cuz u can just use shift click/put it manually in ur hotbar (takes about 1.5 seconds if ur a certified professional bedwars player)

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello UmayWith9y,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.