Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hotbar bug or something

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Basically i got new mouse recently. And 2 weeks after that my hotbar in game started acting weird. So, whenever I aim a bow or eat, my hotbar slot will randomly change. Is this up to mouse or something else? Is it up to lag or what. I also tested it on other servers and it didn't happen.

Piko

Banned
I mean it would only make sense that its because of your mouse because there is no way it can happen to lag and a server can't change your hotbar location even if it tried

OP
OP
MrEpiko

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Ye i asked max and he says that I'm not the only one with this bug.

ElpAdom

Basically i got new mouse recently. And 2 weeks after that my hotbar in game started acting weird. So, whenever I aim a bow or eat, my hotbar slot will randomly change. Is this up to mouse or something else? Is it up to lag or what. I also tested it on other servers and it didn't happen.
Happens to me a lot on practice, in fact i even made a post about it lol.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

make a bug report ig?

Piko

Banned
Happens , that's life for ya ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
yea ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

yeah
Happens , that's life for ya ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter

yes
yea ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Mrays

Pika Member
I remember comboing someone in bedwars then it changed my hotbar to bare fist and i got stuck inside a block 1 second after it. Was very annoying ngl

JacePlayZ

The Pika
This has happened to me SO MANY TIMES. So I keep my bow beside my speed pots and whenever I'm bowing, it switches to my speed pots so I just end up throwing all pots.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Report it in the bugs section
This filter is bad

Good Morning;
Me

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
must be a problem with your mouse xD