Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HITBOX

Sphixes

Pika Member
Hello . My ign is blopisawsome45
I dont think i am the first person who have discussed this matter.The pika network is a server which has put much effort in its quality and experience an d it has been successful in doing that but the practise minigame in the server has a small yet disturbing and annoying problem in which the hitbox is too small or the hitbox cant be hit for a while . I was playing buildUhc in which i was easily winning but for some reason i couldn't hit her/him for a long time in which i lost trust me i hit the player 3 to 5 times but none of them hit and i knew i hit the torso 100% , i dont know if its my wifi because it was fine and there was no problem . If there is any problem in the server about the hitbox i would like to know if there could be a fix :D
I have some mod that makes a sound when I hit an entity. It is really good, it is for ForgeOptFine 1.8.9. I can't recommend it more. Also, it has some other stuff you can tinker around with. For example, a setting that removes the black box from the text chat. It raises FPS. I have a Laptop and before I was getting okay FPS 60 - 70. Now it shoots up to 100 - 120.

JerryMine

The Pika
there you go

you know if your ping isn't 20ms and is above 200, it is normal but your hit register takes 1 second late

JerryMine

The Pika
people who uses betterpvp mod be like
I thought minecraft had intense fight like sword art online

UpperGround

Great Reporter
As long the modification doesn't add an unfair advantage over other players it is allowed. So, old animations are allowed.
not trying to mean anything but that full stop in the end made it look
so formal

JerryMine

The Pika
It is always weird that someone suddenly pops out and tells you about the rules, then say that they don't actually care :/

just, just stop there is so many people with this type of behaviour in my school