Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HITBOX

Hello . My ign is blopisawsome45
I dont think i am the first person who have discussed this matter.The pika network is a server which has put much effort in its quality and experience an d it has been successful in doing that but the practise minigame in the server has a small yet disturbing and annoying problem in which the hitbox is too small or the hitbox cant be hit for a while . I was playing buildUhc in which i was easily winning but for some reason i couldn't hit her/him for a long time in which i lost trust me i hit the player 3 to 5 times but none of them hit and i knew i hit the torso 100% , i dont know if its my wifi because it was fine and there was no problem . If there is any problem in the server about the hitbox i would like to know if there could be a fix :D

Luppeeyz

Banned
The hit boxes are fine, the problem is the hit register.

Luppeeyz

Banned
If it was hit register it would hit after a while but i literally CANT HIT THEM
The point is the hit register doesn't register your hit and it will count as no hit. Some people tried to use Ethernet and it kinda works out but I'm unsure about using it.

albido

Rare Pika
Hit registration depends on ping too if u have higher ping hits wont register. Also in nodebuff hit registeration is good. I prefer playing nodebuff rather than build uhc.

Davidva

Veteran
Hits don't register. You can fix it by eating, splashing a pot, or block hitting

Luppeeyz

Banned
Yes but Pika is 1.8. So whether you use 1.9 or any version above that, it will still be 1.8 gameplay.
Not really and my hit still getting unregistered no matter what :I
and also 1 thing my normal ms is ALWAYS above like 300 (maybe 250) so ye who could know

Davidva

Veteran
Not really and my hit still getting unregistered no matter what :I
and also 1 thing my normal ms is ALWAYS above like 300 (maybe 250) so ye who could know
Because the server is 1.8 everyone's gameplay is 1.8 no matter what version you use. Simple fact. The unregistered hits is a bug. It has nothing to do with your ms