Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Hi today I want to do this thread to suggest things about bedwars/skywars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukyNAJA21

Minecraft Username:
LuckyNAJA21​

Suggestion:
Hi today I want to do this thread to suggest things about bedwars/skywars.​

Detailed description:
BEDWARS
  1. Kill / final kill when throwing a fireball at someone. Because it gives that it fell into void when I threw the fireball at it;
  2. To put only 2/3 emerald generators in 3v3 or 4v4 because almost all teams buy obsidian;
  3. Upgrade tools (ALL servers and I mean ALL servers even those with 100 online players have tools that can be upgraded. I know that pika doesn't want to copy the other servers but when one thing they all have is not copy huh.);
  4. Add the command / premium (only for those who is premium) I know that since now hypixel is off there will surely be premium players that every time they have to remember the password and every time they have to do / login password and I, who are premium, this thing bores me a lot since I sometimes do live and every time I have to put the black screen to login. (AUTOLOGIN *only for premium*)
  5. Add final kill effects such as blood traces when die a player (without bed) etc... So as to understand if it is a kill or a final kill.
  6. Make all cosmetics "free" without having the VIP or other ranks. What do you mean? In the sense that the ELITE, for example, have already unlocked the cosmetic of the dragon rider and instead a player without a rank must buy it with the money of the game. Make it cost a lot because I understand that one buys the elite for that cosmetic and therefore the desire to buy that rank will decrease, but as I said before make it cost as much as for example 40k coins or 50k so as to entice players to play to collect the coins . In short, you decide the prices.
  7. Add as kill message counter of final kill / kill / bed destroyed etc .. that everyone can buy it because otherwise it makes no sense to collect coins.
  8. Add the command / ping to know our real ping and not what for example our client tells us like the Lunar or Badlion client or for those who the client does not have
  9. https://prnt.sc/167q32r Put the current winstreak under the coins
  10. https://prnt.sc/167qgcj Put the kill / final kill counter and bed destroyed only at 3v3 and 4v4
  11. Put the iron sword at 7 of gold and remove the bales of hay that are useless indeed do a survey and if the survey wins for the yes then leave them.
  12. Remove the dead message when one player disconnects from the game: View: https://imgur.com/s87H2Fx
  13. More exp for winning a game for example 250xp for winning and 150 for losing and more coins for example 1kill=5coins; 1final kill=15coins; 1bed=30coins; Clutching a game without a bed=100coins extra and 130 for playing. If you do this, raise the prices of cosmetics or lower for example for a kill you make 3 if you don't like 5.
SKYWARS
  1. Increase the money you earn while killing a player which is usually 5/4 coins per kill, I would say to put a 0 next to these numbers and then for each kill 50coins because it is really difficult to collect coins in the game.
  2. Remove the vip, elite kits etc ... as it would be too OP advantage for the latter and therefore it would be a pay to win server since the kits are OP. And many people can't afford these kits. An advantage that you can give to the ranks are the multipliers like the VIP has the multiplier (coins and exp) of 1.5x and the elite 2x and the Titan 2.5x or 3x but which is always active.
  3. Add at least 8 diamonds each to all islands. Or that players who do not have the rank can buy them with coins and those who have the rank are already unlocked. High prices in these kits pls
  4. Add lapis at the enchanting table because lapis don't spawn into chest.
  5. Add anvil at mid on all maps.
  6. Remove the quests regarding the Rumble mode since those who have a rank DO NOT put it ever since they want to play with their OP kit and therefore these quests are let's say complex to do since to vote RUMBLE you must have a minimum VIP rank and as I said first it is rare for a VIP to put the rumble mode
  7. Increase the spawn rate of the fishing rod in the chest since it is almost never found and the only players who have the fishing rod are the players who have the vip rank etc ...
This is all I hope I was clear and sorry if there are any errors but since I am not a native English speaker I do not have an accurate English because I am Italian and .... I used google translator. Sorry again​

Reason(s):
Reasons for this? MAKING PIKA BECOME A BETTER SERVER AND THE BEST EU SERVER!!!
Thanks for your attention and for reading! See you later :D

NGaming

Great Reporter
You're suggesting to remove the only reasons people buy ranks and many of them are hypixel, and if we could buy ranks from coins no one would buy ranks. The suggestions is basically removing the rank perks or giving more perks to non-ranked.

Add the command / premium (only for those who is premium) I know that since now hypixel is off there will surely be premium players that every time they have to remember the password and every time they have to do / login password and I, who are premium, this thing bores me a lot since I sometimes do live and every time I have to put the black screen to login. (AUTOLOGIN *only for premium*)
And how will the server know that its the rightful owner of the account since it's possible to use premium names in cracked launchers.

OP
OP
LukyNAJA21

LukyNAJA21

You're suggesting to remove the only reasons people buy ranks and many of them are hypixel, and if we could buy ranks from coins no one would buy ranks. The suggestions is basically removing the rank perks or giving more perks to non-ranked.

And how will the server know that its the rightful owner of the account since it's possible to use premium names in cracked launchers.
1)Ok not to remove them but to make them less OP
2)Only premium players will have access to that command! And if a player tries to log in with my username (which are premium) it will tell them to enter the password. In short, you don't know servers where they have this functionality?

NGaming

Great Reporter
1)Ok not to remove them but to make them less OP
2)Only premium players will have access to that command! And if a player tries to log in with my username (which are premium) it will tell them to enter the password. In short, you don't know servers where they have this functionality?
How would the servers know if a player is premium or not?

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Not a valid reason. PikaNetwork is already one of the best servers.
Players who bought ranks must get their perks as they paid for it.
The bedwars kill message when a player disconnects is fine,Since he dies and then gets disconnected, So no need to change this.
This suggest will just make pika less fun and enjoyable.
The donator kits are too op? I mean seriously they are nerfed.

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
Kill / final kill when throwing a fireball at someone. Because it gives that it fell into void when I threw the fireball at it;
It gives you the kill only if the firevall hit them, if it hits the bridge and doesn't touch the player, you won't get the kill and it is not possible to track who destroyed the bridge with the fireball.
To put only 2/3 emerald generators in 3v3 or 4v4 because almost all teams buy obsidian
I don't think it is needed
Upgrade tools (ALL servers and I mean ALL servers even those with 100 online players have tools that can be upgraded. I know that pika doesn't want to copy the other servers but when one thing they all have is not copy huh.);
Those other servers copy hypixel and we dont want to copy it.
Add the command / premium (only for those who is premium) I know that since now hypixel is off there will surely be premium players that every time they have to remember the password and every time they have to do / login password and I, who are premium, this thing bores me a lot since I sometimes do live and every time I have to put the black screen to login. (AUTOLOGIN *only for premium*)
I don't think premium players should get anything special on a cracked server.
Add final kill effects such as blood traces when die a player (without bed) etc... So as to understand if it is a kill or a final kill.
Already Suggested and denied
Make all cosmetics "free" without having the VIP or other ranks. What do you mean? In the sense that the ELITE, for example, have already unlocked the cosmetic of the dragon rider and instead a player without a rank must buy it with the money of the game. Make it cost a lot because I understand that one buys the elite for that cosmetic and therefore the desire to buy that rank will decrease, but as I said before make it cost as much as for example 40k coins or 50k so as to entice players to play to collect the coins . In short, you decide the prices.
I don't have a rank but I think they should have what they paid for.
Add as kill message counter of final kill / kill / bed destroyed etc .. that everyone can buy it because otherwise it makes no sense to collect coins
Idk I didn't understand what you wanted to say there.
Add the command / ping to know our real ping and not what for example our client tells us like the Lunar or Badlion client or for those who the client does not have
+1 for this
https://prnt.sc/167q32r Put the current winstreak under the coins
Neutral
https://prnt.sc/167qgcj Put the kill / final kill counter and bed destroyed only at 3v3 and 4v4
I think already suggested
Put the iron sword at 7 of gold and remove the bales of hay that are useless indeed do a survey and if the survey wins for the yes then leave them.
No
Remove the dead message when one player disconnects from the game:
+1 ig
More exp for winning a game for example 250xp for winning and 150 for losing and more coins for example 1kill=5coins; 1final kill=15coins; 1bed=30coins; Clutching a game without a bed=100coins extra and 130 for playing. If you do this, raise the prices of cosmetics or lower for example for a kill you make 3 if you don't like
Neutral
Increase the money you earn while killing a player which is usually 5/4 coins per kill, I would say to put a 0 next to these numbers and then for each kill 50coins because it is really difficult to collect coins in the game.
Neutral
Remove the vip, elite kits etc ... as it would be too OP advantage for the latter and therefore it would be a pay to win server since the kits are OP. And many people can't afford these kits. An advantage that you can give to the ranks are the multipliers like the VIP has the multiplier (coins and exp) of 1.5x and the elite 2x and the Titan 2.5x or 3x but which is always active.
They were already nerfed and are no more op
Add at least 8 diamonds each to all islands. Or that players who do not have the rank can buy them with coins and those who have the rank are already unlocked. High prices in these kits pls
Neutral
Add lapis at the enchanting table because lapis don't spawn into chest.
There is ink say in them I think, you should be able to do enchants
Add anvil at mid on all maps.
Not needed
Remove the quests regarding the Rumble mode since those who have a rank DO NOT put it ever since they want to play with their OP kit and therefore these quests are let's say complex to do since to vote RUMBLE you must have a minimum VIP rank and as I said first it is rare for a VIP to put the rumble mode
Not needed
Increase the spawn rate of the fishing rod in the chest since it is almost never found and the only players who have the fishing rod are the players who have the vip rank etc ...
+1

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

DarkVenom expained. ^^^^​

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
LuckyNAJA21

Suggestion:
Hi today I want to do this thread to suggest things about bedwars/skywars.

Detailed description:
BEDWARS

1. Kill / final kill when throwing a fireball at someone. Because it gives that it fell into void when I threw the fireball at it;
  2. To put only 2/3 emerald generators in 3v3 or 4v4 because almost all teams buy obsidian;
  3. Upgrade tools (ALL servers and I mean ALL servers even those with 100 online players have tools that can be upgraded. I know that pika doesn't want to copy the other servers but when one thing they all have is not copy huh.);
  4. Add the command / premium (only for those who is premium) I know that since now hypixel is off there will surely be premium players that every time they have to remember the password and every time they have to do / login password and I, who are premium, this thing bores me a lot since I sometimes do live and every time I have to put the black screen to login. (AUTOLOGIN *only for premium*)
  5. Add final kill effects such as blood traces when die a player (without bed) etc... So as to understand if it is a kill or a final kill.
  6. Make all cosmetics "free" without having the VIP or other ranks. What do you mean? In the sense that the ELITE, for example, have already unlocked the cosmetic of the dragon rider and instead a player without a rank must buy it with the money of the game. Make it cost a lot because I understand that one buys the elite for that cosmetic and therefore the desire to buy that rank will decrease, but as I said before make it cost as much as for example 40k coins or 50k so as to entice players to play to collect the coins . In short, you decide the prices.
  7. Add as kill message counter of final kill / kill / bed destroyed etc .. that everyone can buy it because otherwise it makes no sense to collect coins.
  8. Add the command / ping to know our real ping and not what for example our client tells us like the Lunar or Badlion client or for those who the client does not have
  9. https://prnt.sc/167q32r Put the current winstreak under the coins
  10. https://prnt.sc/167qgcj Put the kill / final kill counter and bed destroyed only at 3v3 and 4v4
  11. Put the iron sword at 7 of gold and remove the bales of hay that are useless indeed do a survey and if the survey wins for the yes then leave them.
  12. Remove the dead message when one player disconnects from the game: View: https://imgur.com/s87H2Fx
  13. More exp for winning a game for example 250xp for winning and 150 for losing and more coins for example 1kill=5coins; 1final kill=15coins; 1bed=30coins; Clutching a game without a bed=100coins extra and 130 for playing. If you do this, raise the prices of cosmetics or lower for example for a kill you make 3 if you don't like 5.
SKYWARS

1. Increase the money you earn while killing a player which is usually 5/4 coins per kill, I would say to put a 0 next to these numbers and then for each kill 50coins because it is really difficult to collect coins in the game.
  2. Remove the vip, elite kits etc ... as it would be too OP advantage for the latter and therefore it would be a pay to win server since the kits are OP. And many people can't afford these kits. An advantage that you can give to the ranks are the multipliers like the VIP has the multiplier (coins and exp) of 1.5x and the elite 2x and the Titan 2.5x or 3x but which is always active.
  3. Add at least 8 diamonds each to all islands. Or that players who do not have the rank can buy them with coins and those who have the rank are already unlocked. High prices in these kits pls
  4. Add lapis at the enchanting table because lapis don't spawn into chest.
  5. Add anvil at mid on all maps.
  6. Remove the quests regarding the Rumble mode since those who have a rank DO NOT put it ever since they want to play with their OP kit and therefore these quests are let's say complex to do since to vote RUMBLE you must have a minimum VIP rank and as I said first it is rare for a VIP to put the rumble mode
  7. Increase the spawn rate of the fishing rod in the chest since it is almost never found and the only players who have the fishing rod are the players who have the vip rank etc ...
This is all I hope I was clear and sorry if there are any errors but since I am not a native English speaker I do not have an accurate English because I am Italian and .... I used google translator. Sorry again​

Reason(s):
Reasons for this? MAKING PIKA BECOME A BETTER SERVER AND THE BEST EU SERVER!!!

Thanks for your attention and for reading! See you later :D
My guy, please delete this thread and make them in 2 different ones because some people might agree with bw but not sw and some ppl might not agree abt bw and agree abt sw it's just a mess suggesting 2 things in 1 suggestion.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Not a valid reason. PikaNetwork is already one of the best servers.
Players who bought ranks must get their perks as they paid for it.
The bedwars kill message when a player disconnects is fine,Since he dies and then gets disconnected, So no need to change this.
This suggest will just make pika less fun and enjoyable.
The donator kits are too op? I mean seriously they are nerfed.
Well explaned my guy i agree and i give it a downvote

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello LukyNAJA21,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.