Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Heya, Hiya, Hello! - Sucrose

CherrySugar

Hello, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I'm an artist and musician with high ambitions. I'm quite new here and I'll be making my way around to get a feel for things. It's a pleasure to be a part of the community so far and I hope I'll make a good impression.

As far as usernames go, I currently go by CherrySugar here, CherrySugarAnnie in-game, and Sucrose or Sama elsewhere. Really, you can call me any of those and it'll be fine.

I'm looking to get involved in the various modes and take some time to settle down and learn about the server and the people in it. I'm a sort of balance between competitive and casual, and I most often end up doing my own thing anyway, usually involving me being sneaky and using mind-games. I'm quite receptive of help requests, and I find happiness in helping new players figure things out and even thrive. I may not be the best myself, but I make do with what I know to give newbies that little boost.

That's all for now. I'm looking forward to what this community has to offer and what I can offer in return. Take care, everyone!

Silver Wing

The Pika
Hey CherrySugar!
I'm Silver, nice to meet you
Hope you have a fantastic time here and good luck on your music journey! :yaychu:

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Hello CherrySugar, I'm Bridge, and it's nice to meet you. I would love to show and guide you through our community! I am not the best player, but I can give you some tips if you are new to Minecraft overall. Also, I see that you are a musician, which instruments do you play? I am a musician and DJ myself, that's why I am asking.

OP
OP
CherrySugar

CherrySugar

Hello CherrySugar, I'm Bridge, and it's nice to meet you. I would love to show and guide you through our community! I am not the best player, but I can give you some tips if you are new to Minecraft overall. Also, I see that you are a musician, which instruments do you play? I am a musician and DJ myself, that's why I am asking.
Minecraft's always been a fun way to relax after a rough day, so I'd love to get into it more. What modes would you recommend?

I play the flute and have around 9 years under my belt. I had it fixed a few months ago and I'm looking to get back into it now that I have some free time. It's by far one of the best things I have since it's like all my woes go away at the first note.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Minecraft's always been a fun way to relax after a rough day, so I'd love to get into it more. What modes would you recommend?

I play the flute and have around 9 years under my belt. I had it fixed a few months ago and I'm looking to get back into it now that I have some free time. It's by far one of the best things I have since it's like all my woes go away at the first note.
Oh nice, I am playing Guitar and Piano. Talking about gamemodes, I would recommend maybe PracticePvP to learn how to PvP aganist other people, BedWars for bridging and organizing, as well with SkyWars which is combination of PvP and good organization.