Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey Guys

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
:( Life is Very Unfair When it Comes to People Not saying all But People Hope you know What People im Talking about ;D

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Here is an Imagine of my Master Peice Work

Attachments

• Wow.jpg
    Wow.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 6

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
:( Life is Very Unfair When it Comes to People Not saying all But People Hope you know What People im Talking about ;D
Ummm, please use google translate... I cannot understand what you're trying to say...

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Never will I Belive you wanna KNow why Why would a 77-Year-old man Be on this site He has work my Guy nobody will Belive Plus you have a Whole Minecraft YOUTUBE Channel Like joe Biden Has that Yet you Post if you were joe Biden you would Have had a Minecraft Game on your Channel Yup I said FAKES Plus why would he Type like that Alrite

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Whole Proof that Your Fake Plus you Type like your Black Not being Mean Pl don't take it Hard

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Why the hell is a youtuber with 5 million subs is capitalizing EVERY WORD

Silver Wing

The Pika
Never will I Belive you wanna KNow why Why would a 77-Year-old man Be on this site He has work my Guy nobody will Belive Plus you have a Whole Minecraft YOUTUBE Channel Like joe Biden Has that Yet you Post if you were joe Biden you would Have had a Minecraft Game on your Channel Yup I said FAKES Plus why would he Type like that Alrite
Jeez I was joking
I didn't meant it that seriously