Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

hey bois

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenDipper

Pika Lover
hey my IGN is smoo and im a person :D
but wait not just any person i have a pc and a house and a car and a face and a foot and a body anddd a potato

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
okay... so where does the potato fit ? i am very curious...

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Dude dont be so rude Please stop saying nub Because its a bad word and if you have nothing positive to say say nothing then
>Be AlwaysRik
>Browsing forum
>Sees post containing the word noob
>Gets triggered AND offended
>mfw

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Hi. My IGN is AlphaPizza and I'm a pizza.

I also have pizza.

Speaking of pizza, y'all want some?

umar1717

Banned
Hi. My IGN is AlphaPizza and I'm a pizza.

I also have pizza.

Speaking of pizza, y'all want some?
No nobody loves you! You are worthless pizza man, you hate me? Why you ban me every time I log on!!! I crying now cus you deny all my appeal! Pls give me a chance don’t you realise I tarn hacks off?

Love you alpha <33

Blues

Pika Lover
>Be AlwaysRik
>Browsing forum
>Sees post containing the word noob
>Gets triggered AND offended
>mfw
That is not a staff approved worthy post... why don’t you just give them to everyone then AlphaPizza

umar1717

Banned
That is not a staff approved worthy post... why don’t you just give them to everyone then AlphaPizza
You don’t have a right to say what is staff approved or not. Are you staff? Didn’t think so bud.

Blues

Pika Lover
You don’t have a right to say what is staff approved or not. Are you staff? Didn’t think so bud.
Wait wait wait, is that post the post you warned me about in PM? Haha, don’t make me laugh. Did I insult anyone? No, I just gave my opinion on something without insulting someone or swearing which is allowed.
Also, maybe I’m not staff, but giving staff approved to posts like that is just... they used to give it on very well made tutorial posts, helpful posts, good suggestions - not on a random post with 15 words that isn’t helpful at all (no hate towards the post). So no, I’m not staff, but that’s not what they used to give staff approved to and it shouldn’t be.

No nobody loves you! You are worthless pizza man, you hate me? Why you ban me every time I log on!!! I crying now cus you deny all my appeal! Pls give me a chance don’t you realise I tarn hacks off?

Love you alpha <33
Same for this comment. There is nothing wrong with it but @Silentkiller333 rated it “Helpful”. It’s a funny sarcastic joke, it isn’t helpful - but this is only a member. A staff member should set the right example for ratings and not the wrong one.

Also, if you punish me for this or another comment, you’ll be in the wrong as again; I’m just giving my opinion which is allowed.

Blues

Pika Lover
Wait wait wait, is that post the post you warned me about in PM? Haha, don’t make me laugh. Did I insult anyone? No, I just gave my opinion on something without insulting someone or swearing which is allowed.
Also, maybe I’m not staff, but giving staff approved to posts like that is just... they used to give it on very well made tutorial posts, helpful posts, good suggestions - not on a random post with 15 words that isn’t helpful at all (no hate towards the post). So no, I’m not staff, but that’s not what they used to give staff approved to and it shouldn’t be.

Same for this comment. There is nothing wrong with it but @Silentkiller333 rated it “Helpful”. It’s a funny sarcastic joke, it isn’t helpful - but this is only a member. A staff member should set the right example for ratings and not the wrong one.

Also, if you punish me for this or another comment, you’ll be in the wrong as again; I’m just giving my opinion which is allowed.
It’s mad how all you have got is a dislike because now you’ve realized you’re wrong and you don’t know what so :/

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Little bit or too late but Welcome Spoop and hope you enjoy.

Blues

Pika Lover
KSdXAsM.png

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.