Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Here are some games that Pika could add-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampi

Pika Member
Username:
Vampwire​

Suggestion:
Here are some games that Pika could add-​

Detailed description:
Rugby - Maybe there could be 11 players who need to stop one player from reaching the end line. There could be a time limit of maybe 30 or 60 seconds. The players will have knockback I or II sticks and they must stop the other guy from reaching the end.
Archery - Maybe a competition between 2 or 4 players of sniping a target from 25, 50 or 100 blocks.
Library - Maybe Pika could make a special type of lobby with multiple guides, records and even information about various famous players.
Find a party - A separate lobby for people looking for parties in bedwars, skywars or etc.
Guessing games - There could be like 4 different platforms where players must stand and 3 will sink while 1 will stand. The one who remains standing wins. You could have multiple different games which I think many people could suggest below here, but my mind is out of thoughts right now.
Off-Topic Lobby - For people discussing about other things or for discord tags, etc.​

Reason(s):

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
It just sounds like they all will just hug the server resources and provide no value for the server.

xSk3ptica1

Epic Pika
These are not very good minigames that would bring new players to join. I'm gonna vote Neutral because it wouldn't help the server in any way.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Vampi,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.