Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Helpers should be given /jail and shouldnt be allowed to Pvp/ chat globally

Status
Not open for further replies.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Helpers should be given /jail and shouldnt be allowed to Pvp/ chat globally

Detailed description:
Trial helpers, get on the server, they go in /vanish, they record the hacker and report it to bigger staff, In that time the hacker literally messes with everyones mind and the people get fed up and leave the server. My suggestion is that the helpers should be given /jail so the player cant move/go anywhere until he is permanently banned, This way the hacker will be restricted to not to pvp and the players can enjoy a hackerless time.

Secondly, Trial helpers/Helpers shouldnt be allowed to pvp:
Scenario: A hacker is killing everyone, Helper comes on, he goes to spawn, the hacker disconnects rather, he wont be back until youre gone or he will just come from an alt account, this way the hackers arent banned, so if a Staff member doesnt pvp and stays in/v the hackers will continue to pvp and so the staff can ban him/her easily. This will help having a hackerless server and everyone will love the staff and players will also enjoy their playtime

Note: i know loads of helpers will hate me for making this suggestion but it is what it is, plus if they want to pvp so bad, they should have 2 minecraft games running so they can pvp with 1 and if they find a hacker, immediately ban them from the other account. I was a staff once too so ik how helpful this can be. Im really sorry to everyone whos hating me rn but i couldnt take it anymore and theres absoluely 29% chance that this will be taken into consideration because ik how much we all love to PVP from our main account :/

Reason(s):
i mentioned them.
Hackers dont get banned this way!

FailedHacker

Pika Lover
I like the first one and I agree with it.

For the second one we could just be in /v automatically when we join the server (obviously being able to go back to normal when we want to), so the hacker will not see us if he presses tab while we are typing the command, or if we forget to do that.

You have my +1 anyway.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
the first suggestion is good and someone previously if i remember also suggested it but it didn't got approved back then when yoeri was the owner idk about now...
the second suggestion is obnoxious even though i know where you are coming from because i have seen the worst times instead one thing which can happen is trials and other staff members should be able to hide their rank also they should remove /staff from the server which gives hackers the advantage that they can see if a staff is on and where the staff is currently operating at the moment

zquizle

Banned
A jail plugin like on the old servers wont be added! It is not possible, because of combat bugs. I suggest instead of that a freeze command.

Dowr

Pika Member
A jail plugin like on the old servers wont be added! It is not possible, because of combat bugs. I suggest instead of that a freeze command.
I do Indeed SUpport the idea Of the freeze command.
but i think helpers should chat ingame and play.
While being a helper. your getting used to the server commands. Knowing more people in the community. Not talking and not playing, especially whit such a limited amount of commands. Will just get the helper bored.
Thats a -1 From me.

OP
OP
boiQMM

boiQMM

Epic Pika
Staff go entirely vanished and silent in-game...
players: why is there never staff online?

Staff show their selves to the public...
players: staff needs to hide so they catch hackers...
Thats 1 theory, the other is that they pvp and give the hackers a clue that theyre ingame, plus if they are in /v all the time, how come the quantity of hackers is increasing?

ruzyxo

Veteran
You're saying that you want a "hackerless server" and that if a hacker sees a staff online, he leaves the server.

If staff members publicly play/chat that will also help decrease the hackers, also remember that PikaNetwork is a cracked server, so having hackers in it is not a surprise and we expect them a lot.

However, as a staff member I should consider doing my staff duties alongside having a little fun by playing.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
good day player

thanks for your interest in improving pika-network.
Unfortunately we have decided to deny this suggestion.

LOCKED and DENIED

Greetings from NoL1mit

Status
Not open for further replies.