Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help

Xplode

This is related to the practice removal on practice and the rank transfer on to this server. I had the Zeus rank on practice with the ign XplodePro; hence in this server XplodePro got Diamond rank. However I dont own the account on this server. Can I please get it to rank transfer to the account Xplqde, without having to pay for a rank transfer? Again I will mention, I don't have access to the XplodePro no more. I also never intended for using that account on pika network, only used it for jartex. So the rank got sent here without me even having access to it. What I made this for is to properly get my rank.

Note: I've made a payment issue about this but I wanted to share it to the public, should I wait for an answer or will this just not happen?
plz plz plzplz!

RyanCerified

Legendary Pika
i think you should wait for a update on your ticket, i received a update on my payment ticket in about a week, so just keep that in mind

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
This is related to the practice removal on practice and the rank transfer on to this server. I had the Zeus rank on practice with the ign XplodePro; hence in this server XplodePro got Diamond rank. However I dont own the account on this server. Can I please get it to rank transfer to the account Xplqde, without having to pay for a rank transfer? Again I will mention, I don't have access to the XplodePro no more. I also never intended for using that account on pika network, only used it for jartex. So the rank got sent here without me even having access to it. What I made this for is to properly get my rank.

Note: I've made a payment issue about this but I wanted to share it to the public, should I wait for an answer or will this just not happen?
plz plz plzplz!
Be patient staffs will reply soon