Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SadGamer9266

I found a guy on op prison and he is breaking so many rules first of all he is trading with players for items for pika gold it means he is breaking rule no trading for in game items for money second I decided to trade with him he gave me the stuff and I went to pika shop to give him gold but I saw I ran out of money so I gave him all his stuff back but he is saying I didn't so he started threatening me that if I don't give stuff he have a friend staff he ban me then he also breaking rule of spamming commands he is spamming /msg me and I gave him all his stuff but he saying I didn't give his pickaxe so I don't have it and I know he have it but to close the matter I still gave him every single thing I had but he still threatening me of ban help me please his username- Toastyclutch
Note- in the attached file see the /mages from toastyclutch and I also added the ss of him spamming

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118_014342.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118_014342.jpg
    747.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230118_015904.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118_015904.jpg
    1,002.1 KB · Views: 18

Mzed

Epic Pika
I found a guy on op prison and he is breaking so many rules first of all he is trading with players for items for pika gold it means he is breaking rule no trading for in game items for money second I decided to trade with him he gave me the stuff and I went to pika shop to give him gold but I saw I ran out of money so I gave him all his stuff back but he is saying I didn't so he started threatening me that if I don't give stuff he have a friend staff he ban me then he also breaking rule of spamming commands he is spamming /msg me and I gave him all his stuff but he saying I didn't give his pickaxe so I don't have it and I know he have it but to close the matter I still gave him every single thing I had but he still threatening me of ban help me please his username- Toastyclutch
Note- in the attached file see the /mages from toastyclutch and I also added the ss of him spamming
First of irl trading is banned

Trading giftcard pr gold for ingame stuff ia not bannble

You clearly didn't give hia stuff back since no one on the server with the top could be this childish

I think you scammed him or he is just trying to mess with either way..

Yoy should have RECORDED the whole situation

Be smart and record the situation next time thanks

Bets regard mzed

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
He said in the chat that you claimed some class voucher ("book that you claimed") , that means you got stuff from him and now even if you gave everything back , you can't return class voucher!
It isn't about that a top rank wouldn't scam but if you claimed that voucher that means you really scammed him!

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Lmao
Like 5 days back you told here that someone scammed your captain rank.
Which of course was not the case as you didn't get the rank in the first place.
Now you scammed gkit voucher of a player and act like you don't know anything.
Scamming is allowed on Opprison and that is the only reason you would be not banned, but let me tell you that yu are disgrace to the pika community.
No one likes scammers and you got your name in the list.

LucaHere

LMAO. This thread is made by the same person who ''found'' a cap rank vouncher in pvp area and got ''killed'' by a hacker in his own cell

Etherealit3

lmao bro you are single handedly ruining your rep on this server with these threads.

ToastyClutch

Sad gamer, I gave you a max pickaxe and booster gkit voucher and you told me you wanted to trade for 1200 pika gold I gifted you gkit and pickaxe you then "lost" my pickaxe and claimed the voucher that's why in the screenshot im spamming you. Don't play the I didn't do it card because you claimed my gkit and lost my max pickaxe. All you have done this whole time is lie and scam me off a gkit.

Last edited:

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
Note- in the attached file see the /mages from toastyclutch and I also added the ss of him sp

first thats you scam and even he spammed you you dont have realname so you cant do anything to him

Mzed

Epic Pika
Sad gamer, I gave you a max pickaxe and booster gkit voucher and you told me you wanted to trade for 1200 pika gold I gifted you gkit and pickaxe you then "lost" my pickaxe and claimed the voucher that's why in the screenshot im spamming you. Don't play the I didn't do it card because you claimed my gkit and lost my max pickaxe. All you have done this whole time is lie and scam me off a gkit.
Welp a lesson from me never ever trade stuff first never give them stuff or wait for them d3mand the giftcard or gold first since you wont be able to scam them

Remember let the gc supplier go first

(Had a personal experience)